Love Bites

Love Bites

Prologue

“Ally! Hurry your stupid ass up! We’re leaving in 15min!” My twin brother, Aaron, yelled from downstairs.

“Let me have my time to say goodbye! Leave my ass alone!” I shouted back, letting out a deep breath as I gazed at my room, taking in my memories.

Me and my brother had some ‘trouble’ at school so our parents decided we have to live with our grandpa. Even though the ‘trouble’ wasn’t really my fault, I just jumped in to save the day. My brother had gotten into a deep ‘disagreement’ with two other guys and his mates were just standing around being pussies so I had to jump in. 4 teared limbs, 2 broken noses, a busted lip, they now know to never mess with the Sky Twins. We sound like some superheroes, right? Well, a trip to the principal’s office had ensured our removal. And now we’re heading to a new school which is in another town. Our parents had given up; they said we are quite the handful. I disagree, we aren’t that bad and a parent should never give up. They obviously strongly disagreed.

“Come on” Aaron’s voice sounded from behind me, I felt his warm hand on my shoulder as we looked down at the ground where we had once spilt fake blood.

“This is going to suck” I sighed, kicking the air, with a frown on my face. I will miss the place, we made so many memories.

“It won’t be that bad, grandpa lives near the beach, near some forests, the area is quiet but there is a lot to do there” Aaron reasoned, nudging me repeatedly.

“Mm…maybe” I murmured, spinning around to turn to him. “You better hope it does or I’ll kick your ass. That I definitely promise” I said to him with a grin, punching him on the shoulder lightly as I walked past him through the door.

“Watch, you’ll like it and then I can kick your ass for it” he replied with a grin, nudging me again.

“Okay then, deal” I said, extending my hand for him to shake. He placed his hand in mine with a smirk, nodding his head.

“Prepare to lose lil sis” he said, as we walked down the stairs.

“Right back at ‘cha, bro”