Chapter 4

~ Before The Chapter Starts I'd Like To Say A BIG Thank You To Those Who Had Commented, Voted, Fanned And Gave This Book A Chance. (: This Book Is On #865 In The Werewolf Category! It Means So Much And I Cant Thank You Enough. But Consider This Early Chappy A Thank You. THANKS!!(; ~ 

Chapter 4

There was this gigantic wolf infront of me. 10 times bigger than some normal-sized wolf, it towered over me! I was 5ft 6!

“You’re massive!” I shrieked, moving backwards, tripping over a log and quickly standing up. “You’re not a lady!” I yelled at it, stumbling backwards. “You’re not a cat either!” I pointed at it accusingly, stupid internet!

The wolf was covered in black sleek fur with bright amber eyes; it turned its head to the side, as if it was cocking it.

I let out some breaths. “Good doggy, nice doggy…let me take a picture of you…” I mumbled, slowly crouching to grab my phone. It growled and I screamed again, turning around and sprinting like my life depended on it, well it kinda did. I had a wolf chasing me and that was the wrong thing to do, discovery channel said to never make sudden movements and I fucked up, I was going to die! I quickly threw my water bottle at it while sprinting harder. “Go away!” I screamed at it, I heard a plonk so the water bottle must’ve hit him on the face, this was confirmed when he growled louder. “Leave me alone!  Go to another girl!” I continued to shout at it, I dodged trees and went through small passages and narrow holes so the wolf couldn’t fit through and would go away.

It worked.

My back hunched over as I placed my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. I looked up to see the wolf pouncing at me; I screamed bloody murder when my back hit the ground, the wolf pinned me down, snarling at my face.

“Don’t kill me! I have much to offer the world!” I cried, trying to kick the wolf off, which was a huge mistake because I think I made him angrier so I laid there still, making the wolf think that I submitted to him.

The wolf backed off and let me sit up, but not stand, when I made an attempt to get up on my feet, it growled warningly. I sat there with my hands up in surrender.

And then…it did something I least expected.

I have gone crazy.

I have gone mad.

That…wolf…did not…just turn into a guy!

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” I yelled, my mouth ajar as the naked guy infront of me, smirked at me. “I’ve gone mad, that’s it. This is not real” I told myself, getting up, ignoring his growls and turning around, walking away. Accidently, I tripped over a log and used my palms to help myself up, scratching my legs a little. “Shit”

“Are you okay?” I heard the guy ask, his voice was deep and hot…and now I’m beginning to sound like a pervert.

“No I’m not okay, you’re a wolf but you’re a guy!” I shouted, throwing my arms in the air, shaking my head, trying to get my head straight. He took a step towards me with his arm outstretched. I shook my head, taking a step back. “Get away from me”

His eyes suddenly went black, pure onyx and a loud, ferocious growl ripped from his chest. “Mine” and then he pounced at me again.

I closed my eyes, screaming louder until his hand went over my mouth. He was naked! And he was sitting on me, I screamed louder, kicking my feet and arms trying to get him off. “Put on some clothes!” I yelled but it came out muffled.

He growled, leaning closer to my face, sniffing me. I just had to let my curiosity become the best of me; come on Ally, curiosity had always killed the cat. And I was the cat that was about to die in the hands of some wolf-boy who had now moved his nose to my neck. My breathing kicked up as well as my heart, I was going to be raped by a hot wolf-boy! “Mate”