Chapter 5

I Am So Sorry! I Haven't Update In Quite A While But I'm Back. I'm On My Summer Vacation And I Thought I Would Have LOTS Of Free Time But I've Been FORCED Out Everywhere By Friends So.. Blame Them Lol.

A BIG THANK YOU To Everyone Reading, Commenting & Voting. This Book Had Reached #512 On The Werewolf Category & For The First Time Ever.. #960 On Romance! Wow! THANKS SO MUCH! I Will Try To Upload More Guys! 

Well-- Here You Go!

~~

Chapter 5

“I don’t like you” I said to him with gritted teeth, as the forest floor crunched under his feet…bare feet. My voice was really hurting me now.

“You will love me, mate”

“Shove that thought up your ass” I snapped at him, “You can’t keep me forever” I told him, clenching my teeth.

“Oh but I intend to” he said to me, I could feel his warm hand on my knee.

He stopped.

We’ve been walking—well, he’s been walking for a long time now about half an hour, give or take a few min. My throat is burning from all my screaming, I stopped around 5 minutes ago since I was beginning to lose my voice. My arms were also killing me from beating his back; he ignored me throughout the whole journey, excluding the moment we had now, just silently growling under his breath and growling the words, ‘mine’ or ‘mate’ whenever I threatened about my escape from him.

“Where have you brought me?” My voice came out husky, my voice feeling very sore. I noticed that the mud had turned into bright long green grass that my hair was inches away from.

“Home” he told me, he began to walk again and I now saw floorboards and steps. I heard a door being open and I saw it close infront of me.

“Talon!” I heard a small girl shriek, I heard quick padding footsteps and I felt something on my foot. So he does kidnap other innocent girls… And his name is Talon…nice name wolf-boy.

“Hey Mads” I heard ‘Talon’ say, his deep voice rumbling through me. I put my hand on my forehead. Someone. Save. Me. Now.

I heard her giggle and shriek with glee. “Who’s on your shoulder?” I heard her ask and I felt her footsteps walk around Talon. Well, I was dead tired so my head was limp and my hair was dangling over me, covering my face from her. “Is she dead?” I heard her whisper to him.

He growled softly. “No”

“Who is she then?” I heard the little girl ask him, I could see her pink flowery flip-flops with her cute little toes.

“She’s my mate” he told her, I could feel the possessiveness and pride coating his voice.

“I’m not your mate” I said to him, using my hand to throw my hair back and lifting my head to look at the little girl. She had strawberry blonde hair that was in piggy tails and had cute pink glasses on; she had a small button nose with milky skin. She looked around the age of 5 or 6.

She gasped as she looked at me with a grin. “She’s so pretty” she gushed and I smiled at her.

“Thank you, you’re terribly cute too” I responded, sending her a wink. She giggled and held her small hand out.

“My name is Madeline, but everyone calls me Maddy” she introduced herself. I moved my hand into hers.

“I’m Allison but everyone calls me Ally” I replied, shaking her hand. “Now’s your chance little girl, run” I whispered to her, nodding to encourage her to get the hell away from this psycho holding me.