Chapter 2

Sorry For The Long Wait (:

~ ツ ~

Chapter 2

“WAKE UP ALLISON! WAKE UP!” Aaron shouted in my ear, I groaned and punched the air.

“Go away!” I screamed at him, turning to the other side and pulling the covers over my head. Suddenly, I felt two hands on my foot. “Don’t you dare!?” I screamed as I hit the ground with a thud. “Asshole” I muttered, using my arms to pick myself up. Aaron grabbed my arms and lifted me up on my feet easily.

“Get ready, we’re leaving in 30min. Good morning” he walked out leaving me standing in the middle of a pool of green duvet.

I groaned, dragging myself to the bathroom, grabbing a towel from my drawer along with some underwear. I hate mornings.

**

I walked out of my room wearing some dark denim short shorts, a dark charcoal crop top with a denim jacket over. I wore some brown western heeled boots and looked at myself in the mirror, trying to decide what to do to my hair. My hair was in waves so maybe I should leave it like that?

“No time to decide, let’s go!” Aaron grabbed my hand, pulling me out the room.

“Is half an hour up already?” I asked him as I was being dragged. As Aaron dragged me to the elevator, I noticed what he was wearing; a tight black tee that he probably wore to show off his muscles (boys these days); denim pants and black boots, nice.

“Yup, grab an apple then run out the house, okay?” he said, pressing the ground floor button.

“Maybe it would’ve been faster if we went down the stairs” I suggested.

“You tell me now…” he mumbled.

The elevator music continued to play as I readjusted my bag on my shoulder. “Look forward to it?”

“Not really…school is school”

“Right on”

DING!

We rushed to the kitchen and I grabbed an apple smacking his hand away. “Bye grandpa!” I exclaimed, running up to the old man and kissing him on the cheek before sprinting out the house to the car. I opened the car door and sat inside, waiting for Aaron who strolled to the car, looking up at the sky before putting his sunglasses on. I rolled my eyes. He opened the door and sat inside, handing me my sunglasses.

“Are we really going to do this?” I asked him, shaking my head as a small smile crept onto my face.

“Hell yeah” he replied, I nodded in response and positioned my sunglasses.

“Let’s go, bro”

**

“People are looking” I whispered to him, looking at the entire student body whose eyes were on my brother’s slick car…though they’d probably be turned off when they see the back of it.

“Oh and if you want a ride home, get to the car straight after school finishes, I’m getting the car fixed at a garage and I need to get there early in order to be able to use my baby for school tomorrow” he told me, his eyes also scanning the people now surrounding us.

“Seriously? How long does it take to put paint back on?” I asked him, clutching my bag.

“He has to do it with extra care” he told me, rolling his eyes and shaking his head, murmuring to himself.

“Anyway, dash to the office right?” I asked him, eying the people who were now waiting curiously and patiently, haven’t they got anything better to do?