Chapter 33- Relapse.

~C H A P T E R  T H I R T Y
T H R E E~

It didn't take me long before I arrived at Rircardo's house, for the first time in a long while I didn't feel nervous about diving head first into something I came up with moments ago.

I got to his door and it was as if he was waiting behind it for me, as soon as I was about to knock it opens.

"Hey, you okay?" He looks worried, I smile at him, reassuring him that all was well, that was a fat lie.

"Yeah, I just want to talk to you in your room." He gives me way to come in. Part of me felt like he knew what was in my intentions, the way I looked at his shirtless body as he opened the door could indicate what they were.

He climbed the stairs and it was as if everything was moving in slow motion, each step he took looked sexier, I bit my lip as I watched his new toned body, he sure as hell looked like a football player now.

As soon as we got to his room, his phone rang, he went over to it and I closed the door behind me, piece my piece I strip out of my clothes, his room had the perfect lighting, the lamps made it look even sexier.

I was so focused on his body and all the dirty thoughts in my head that I didn't even hear his phone conversation. I only noticed the shocked look on his face.

"Wow, you're naked!" He puts his hands up and turns his head away and I walk closer to him. "No shit Sherlock." I hold his hands and bring them down.

"You should put something on and dry your hair, you might get sick."

"I just got caught in a little rain Ricardo, I'll be fine." I trail my fingers up his muscualr arm then held them at either side, he tenses. "I like your new tattoo." I whisper right before kissing the tattoo around his collar bone.

"What are you doing Ramona?" I slide my hands up the back of his neck so I can grip his hair. "What does it look like?" My lips are close to his as I speak and he looks down at me with his hands still by his sides.

"We shouldn't."

"Why not?" I blow hot breath on his lips, instinctively, his tongue runs across the now dry part.

"Because..." he inhales sharply. "Because?" I smile pulling his head down so I can now kiss his ear, I nibble on it a bit and his hands fly to my hips, but instead of pushing me away. He squeezes me then pulls me in. "Because what Rick?"

"Nothing." He jams his lips on to mine then he picks me up and I wrap my legs around him as I fist my hands through his hair. This was okay, it felt good and it was about to get better.

My back hits the bed and he climbs up between my legs after he removed his sweat shorts, he begins kissing my body aggressively and I grip his silky soft sheets and bit my lower lip.

I missed this, getting man handled in bed, my arms being pinned down right now was the best thing, all because it indicated to me that I wasn't the only one that wanted this.

At the end, we were both breathless, I layed on my back and he layed between my legs with his head on my chest.

"Why do I have this strange feeling that I belong to you...you belong to me. We belong...together." He says softly, he sounded as if he was going to sleep and his words made me realize that this wasn't the decision to make.