Character Sketch

MAIN MALE LEAD...OUR HERO OF THE STORY...

OUR HERO OF THE STORY

Name: Manik Malohtra

Age: 26 years old

Status: Still single waiting for his better half...

Staying: Mumbai

Friends: Cabir, Mukthi, Alia, Dhruv – all of them were together in college but now all busy with their career...

Family: His parent settles down in overseas leaving the company to him...

Occupation: Managing Director of Malohtra Industries

Achievement: Makes Malohtra Industries to be number one company and received few awards.

Hobby: Play guitar and singing.

He is always busy guy who doesn't really have time for himself so finding his better half was way far impossible dream for him to achieve...There are many girl trying to something to get his attention but he is keen in finding a girl who didnt to anything to get his attension yet grab his attention....

MAIN FEMALE LEAD...OUR HEROINE OF THE STORY...

OUR HEROINE OF THE STORY

Name: Nandini Murthy

Age: 24 years old

Status: Still single waiting for her better half

Staying: Mumbai

Friends: Navya, Aryaman – all of them were together in school but now all busy with their career too...

Family: Parent pass away when she was young.

Occupation: Doctor

Achievement: She have received best doctor awards recently.

Hobby: She loves to work during her free time as well so no other hobby...

She is always busy working as she loves to work so she didn't really able to find her love of her life yet...She is determine that one day she will find her true love...Besides that, she have a goal that her first hug and first kiss will be with her life partner only...

Other characters will play minor role...so will introduce them in the story...

* so i have tried different way of introducting the main character so do tell me how is it...Will update chapter 1 once it is ready... i am trying to write a different wala manan story...