CHAPTER 6

Thanks a lot for all the votes and also beautiful comment...Do comment on the dialogue itself if you like it...

Few more chapters left so do comment yaar...

Agonda Beach

They have reach Agonda beach and all gather near the coconut tree...

Cabir: Guys today is couple day...

Soha: Matlab?

Cabir: Meaning we will enjoy the beach with our partner...it will be a romantic beach day for all of us...Am I right Manik...

Manik: Yeah of course...after all this is our first vacation to goa so it will be very romantic...

Manik said while putting his arm on Nandini's waist...

Mukti: Soha and Rose...You both might feel lonely here...why don't you both go back to hotel...

Soha: No thanks...beach is not only for couples...we will also enjoy the beach...

Cabir: well suit yourself...

All the couples goes to beach in different direction...

Manik: So what you want to do in the beach...

Nandini: Manik let's go see dolphin na...I really want to meet one...

Manik bought the ticket and they enter the boat...The moment boat start to move Nandini hold Manik's hand tightly...

Manik look at her...

Nandini: Actually this is my first time to travel in the boat so a bit nervous...

By saying this, Nandini remove her hand from Manik but Manik hold her hand back...

Manik: You can hold my hand...

They reach middle of the sea and still there were no dolphin over there yet...

Manik: Nandini looks like the dolphin are busy under the sea...none of them coming out to meet us...

Nandini: Manik wait na...they will come...

Nandini said while looking around...

Manik: Alright...but It's very hot here...

By saying this Manik remove his shirt...

Nandini: You are right I am hot too...

By saying this Nandini remove the cloth that she was wearing on top of the beach costume...

Manik was lost in her and say...

Manik: in deed you are hot...

Nandini heard it still she ask...

Nandini: What is hot?

Manik: I mean the weather is hot...

Nandini look at Manik's abs and say...

Nandini: Yeah the weather is definitely hot now...

Manik: It's so peaceful right to be in the middle of sea...away from all the crowd and just both of us here...

Nandini: Yeah but I am scared too

Manik: Scared of what?

Nandini: I am scared of what will happen to us if we fall in the sea...

Manik: Simple we will swim back to the shore...

Nandini: But I can't swim na...

Manik: You don't know how to swim...