CHAPTER 3

Please do leave down comment after reading...

Manik: What was the need we will stay in separate rooms...

Cabir: So that Soha know you are faking relationship with Nandini...

Manik: Shit I didn't think about it...

Manik mind talk: What will Nandini say about sharing a room? What if she say no? How would I convince her...

Cabir: Koi baat nahi... Now think about how to convince Nandini to share a room with you...Waise not just room but also to visit goa with you for the next one week...

Manik: Oh god I shouldn't have involve Nandini in this...

Cabir: it's too late Manik

Manik: look all of them together...I don't even know how will I talk to her...

Cabir: why fear when CABIR is here...don't worry I will help you...

Manik: HOW?

Cabir smirk and say...

Cabir: Wait and watch...

There were three taxi waiting for them...Cabir went there and order Mukti, Abhi, Dhruv and Alia to go in the first taxi...Rose quickly went and sit on the front seat of second taxi following Soha sit at the back seat...

Soha: Manik you too come with me na...

Cabir: Manik you need to patch with your girlfriend right so me and Navya will join Soha and Rose...

By saying this Cabir wink at Manik and Manik understood that Cabir wants MaNan to travel alone so that they can sort the issue of sharing a room and also visit goa together...

Manik: Yeah okay...thanks bro...

Nandini: Listen I am not his girlfriend and I will go with Navya...

By saying this Nandini was about to sit in the second taxi but Manik pull her toward him and say...

Manik: Baby itana gussa mat bano...why do you want to separate Cabir and Navya...let them go together...

Cabir also hint Navya to say something...

Navya: Yeah...Nandini can you please go with Manik...

Nandini: Fine...

With that Cabir, Navya, Rose and Soha went together in the second taxi.

Manik: Let's go...

Nandini: You go...I can wait for another taxi...

Manik: Nandini please sit in this car...I need to talk to you...

Nandini: but I don't want to talk with you...

Manik put his bags on the bonnet and he takes Nandini's bag from floor and put in the car bonnet too...

Nandini: Don't think just because you have put my bags in I will come with you...

Nandini said while crossing her arms...

Manik: So you have decided...

Nandini: YES!!!

Manik: Then don't blame me...

Before Nandini could say anything Manik carry Nandini...

Nandini: Manik what is wrong with you...put me down...

Manik put her inside the car on the back seat and he immediately enter in...Nandini was about to open the door on the other side but Manik hold her both hands tightly...