CHAPTER 7

Agonda Beach

Nandini went to clean herself first and Soha reach there...

Soha: Nandini I am here to advice you as a girl...I know you both are faking love in front of me...

Nandini: Soha not again...we both love each other...

Soha: Nandini I know by pretending to love Manik you have started to love him for real but for Manik you are just someone he can use to avoid me...Trust me he will never love you...

By saying this Soha goes from there...

Nandini think back all their moments from day 1 to now...Nandini smiles think about it...Then she place her hand on her chest and she could feel her heart beating faster...

Nandini mind talk: omg he is the one for me...I didn't even realised when I started to love him while pretending to love him in front of Soha...How will I know Manik love me or not...

Then Nandini think back what Soha said...

Nandini mind talk: What if Manik didn't love me like Soha said...

Manik comes there and realised Nandini was lost somewhere...

Manik: Nandini kya hua...

Hearing Manik's voice Nandini comes back to senses...

Nandini: mujhe kya hoga...

Manik: I don't know...You look lost...

Nandini look at Manik and think...

Nandini mind talk: I have realised you are the one I have always waited for...but how will I know you love or not...

Manik: NANDINI...

Manik called her while shakes her shoulder...

Nandini: Yeah...

Manik: You lost somewhere again...

Manik place his hand on her face and ask...

Manik: What is bothering you Nandini...

Nandini: Nothing Manik...

Nandini said while removing his hand from her face...

Manik: Are you sure?

Nandini: Yes...

Manik: Okay let's clean ourselves...

Nandini: Yeah...

Nandini open the pipe and start to help Manik to clean his face...Manik look around and realised Soha was not there...

Manik: Nandini you don't have to do that...Soha is not here...

Nandini: But I make the mess on your face na so I will help you to clean...

Manik: Okay...then I need to help you also...

By saying that Manik too help Nandini clean her face...After cleaning themselves...all gather back near the same coconut tree...

Mukti: Boys there is a surprise for you all...

Alia: Yeah...get ready for it...

Navya: What surprise? I don't understand...why only for boys?

Alia: I mean we girls going to surprise the boys...

Mukti: Girls let's discuss about it over there...and yeah boys we will meet you guys directly at the Seafood Restaurant...

Alia: Come with me Navya...

Mukti: Manik deserve the surprise as well so Nandini you too come with me...