Space Ninja Turtle Warriors : Growth and changes

The turtles grew quickly, as little ones do, plus the mutagenic slime, may have aided their growth. Their red stripes remained vibrant and sometimes Shen worried that they had gotten hurt, only to be reminded that it was normal markings on red sliders, so she tried to think of them closer to birthmarks or as normal as stripes on a tiger. Sometimes Shen took them to some rivers to swim, while she kept close and watched them. She knew they wouldn't swim off, because whenever she left even for a few minutes to take care of lunch or to take care of any other chores, they would stop and follow her or atleast one of them would whine, so she knew they wouldn't explore too far, before checking on her to make sure they hadn't lost her.

Once or twice, she would walk with them near the sewer tunnels and they seemed to remember they had fallen here and gotten the goop on them, because sometimes they stared and stared into the cave, almost as if they were contemplating about going in.

Yoshi managed to use hats, hoodies, to hide some of his features. If anyone spotted him and asked questions, he told them that he was in costume or that he was embracing a movie role for a character.

Through their years, Yoshi, of course taught them what he knew of ninjitsu, kept them away from the public, knowing how critical some people can be and a few nights once they were at least ten, he allowed them to follow him through the city to practice their agility, flexibility, stamina and for exercise, all at the same time, it was another training process.

' I must prepare how I will tell them...'

Yoshi stares at his sons, watching them grow and learn.

Raph was snapping at Mikey and you could almost see his red stripes looking on fire, like a fiery red, as he chased him around, for taking his slice of pizza.

There was a secret that he had yet to tell the turtles... About his history and it was becoming theirs...

However... Time caught up with the Hamato Clan as an ancient enemy tracks them down from Japan .... Shredder...

He learned which airlines they had used and where they went, then, his minions scouted the city and found him on the streets, heading home carrying food.

Yoshi knew that his old enemy was here. He could sense his minions and when he managed to defeat them, he hastened his pace and warned his family.

" Where will we go? "

Shen asks, holding Mikey close to her, fearing for their safety.

Mikey clung to mama, scared, sensing her fear and growing fearful from it.

" We cannot go to another country. We have already done that and look what has happened.

We need another safe, secluded place, where no one would look."

He looked at his family.

We have to go underground..."

So that's how roaming through the sewers started for the family.

As they walked, searching, of course the turtles had questions.

" Who's this Shredder guy? What does he want with us?! "

Raph asks.

" Why is he after us? "

Mikey speaks up.

" What's going on Sensei? "

Leo asks, walking a little faster to come to his side, looking up at his father and teacher.

" My sons, I will answer all of your questions once we have safely located a new home. Right now, please, be very quiet. "

Yoshi listened to the sloshing sounds of sludge and trickling water.