Space Ninja Turtle Warriors : The space chase

During the ride through space, the turtles came across different aliens who knew of Kraang and wanted to help stop him.

They came across and were changed by Dregg and Armaggon, who wanted to stop them plus Kraang. They didn't care if they didn't do anything to them, they wanted to do damage. Their intentions increased when the turtles destroyed some or their weapons and parts of their space ships.

Kraang kept fleeing when he could, but somethings he, Shredder and the turtles clashed and the turtles had stopped them from multiple tries of blowing up the planet.

After the last defeat of Kraang and Shredder, the turtles were travelling through space in silence, thinking about Master Splinter, Tang Shen and everyone else. Were they okay? Did they get through? Don't think like that.... Ofcourse they're okay.

Leo stares through the glass window sighing softly. He hoped everyone was really okay.

Crash!

Suddenly the ship had a strange gravitational hold on it.

It was Dregg's ship.

The turtles tried to help get the ship away and turn around to blast lasers.

They kept shooting and shooting until his ship began to fall apart from the damage and he had to flee.

Why did he come after them at all?

As his ship flew away Dregg smirked evilly. It was only a matter of time...

A few days later the turtles came across Newtralizer while they were getting more space fuel for the ship. Like before, he attacked them and they were having a hard time stopping him, until Bishop stepped in.

" Why do you insist on fighting us? We're all after Kraang, especially after what he did to all of us, minus the turtles. They don't know exactly what he did. Aside from the slavery... "

All eyes were on Bishop once he had said that.

"Bishop..."

"Oh dear... Need help explaining, agent Bishop? Hear, let me assist you."

A white robot walked over to him from a stall to the right.

"I couldn't help overhearing, or seeing your ship land here and wondering what kind of creatures are with you.

Forgive me, Iam Professor Zayton Honeycutt.

Or you can call me Fugitoid, since that's what Iam and that's part of the story.

You see, Kraang as you know, wasn't always so ... scary looking. He at one point was a less harmful germ, then you could say he mutated and I'm guessing the rest of you know what that's like.

Actually, as alien as all of us look... We're

not actual aliens, depending on how you put it. We're aliens as in we are foreign to you, which is what it means, but we all were either doused in strong chemicals or experimented on and let's say all of us didn't choose to stay on earth...

We choose to leave because of how people treated us. We got tired of living around human beings, we couldn't believe that they actually got worse. It was bad enough that there was the criticism, the lack of consideration for one another and now anything or anyone who was different from them, how they treated them..."

Fugitoid sighed and shook his head.

"You don't mean...."

Leo asked.

"Yes. Kraang has been experimenting and instead of practice making perfect, it made worse. He captured several people and it was the earlier stages of the mutagen, where the scientists were forced to make all sorts of strong chemicals.... radioactive chemicals...