Chapter Five

CHAPTER FIVE:

Suddenly I awoke to the sound of banging on the front door. I guess I fell asleep without realizing it. I went to open the door and I saw Evan standing there with this arms behind him and his back up and straight.

"Hello Scarlett" he said with a smirk.

I fell into his arms and rested my head on his shoulder.
Different thoughts and emotions were spreading through my body like a wild fire. I had no idea what to possibly think or believe at this moment. The only thing I was sure of was how happy I was to finally have Evan there to keep me company and to comfort me.

Although my time with him has been short I still felt that Evan would be there to listen to what I had to say even if I sounded completely insane.

We go back into my bedroom and sit on my bed.

I began to ramble on about how angry I was at Bella and all of the other kids at school. I told him how worried he made me feel and that he makes me feel crazy when he doesn't contact me for a long period of time.

"I know I sound clingy or whatever," I say, "it's just I really feel alone right now and I don't know who else to talk to"

"well I would hope that you would come to me first. me being your boyfriend and all" evan says while adding a quick wink.

"you're not my boyfriend" I say while laughing.

"correction darling. I'm not your boyfriend yet" he adds.

Of course he would say something like that. Damn him and his incredible ability to make me smile!

I stand up and ask him, "do you want me to make you some coffee or tea"

"no but I will take a tall glass of you," he then stands up in front of me.

"oh no no no don't you try cheesy pick up lines on me. They aren't gonna work!" I exclaim.

"I think they're already working" he steps closer to me just a tad.

"no they aren't" I say with a devious smirk.

"yes... they... are" he then steps in all the way and grabs my waist. He pulls me down back onto the bed and kisses me.
After awhile of him doing it I then realized that this was my first kiss. It sounds ridiculous and sad that an average looking 17 year old like me would have never kissed anyone in my whole existence.
I am lost in thought until I turn to the clock and notice the time.

"my dad will be home soon.. you should probably be on your way mister" I say

"but we were just starting to have fun darling" he says with big sad eyes.

"oh rats! well we can continue this some other time" I say while pushing him off of me and patting his chest.

"okay fine Scarlett but you don't get to see me for awhile" he says while putting on his jacket on.

I bend down to pick up his wallet that he dropped on the ground and say "what are you talking about Evan".

As I come back up, holding his wallet, he is gone.

"Evan come on. I hate when people try to scare me. come out from wherever you are hiding!" I say anxiously.

When there is no response I begin to walk through the house and notice that the front door is open. God damn Evan you can't leave that open when you leave I think to myself. As I walk toward the door to close it, it bounces back at me and nearly smacks me in the nose. It's my dad.

"Scarlett! how many times have I told you to lock this door when you get home from school. Predators exist. And they will come into our home and harm you" my dad exclaims. Classic dad trying to scare me to teach me a lesson.

"sorry... It totally slipped my mind," I decided to take the blame for Evan because I would be i huge trouble if he found out I had a boy here.

"I was thinking we could go out tonight? or order some Chinese food" he says with a smile. he is acting strange. Like he is trying not to make me mad.

We basically go out every night because dad doesn't know how to cook. since he seems like he is trying really hard to make me happy I decide to act some what excited. "sounds great dad!".

I go back to my room and set Evans wallet on my dresser. I begin to ponder what he meant when he said I wouldn't see him for awhile.

how long will it be?

how long will I be able to last without seeing him?

HELLO TO MY READERS! TO THOSE OF YOU WHO WILL STILL BE READING THIS EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T IN A VERY LONG TIME I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU! I PROMISE TO TRY TO KEEP M UPDATES CLOSER TO ONE ANOTHER SO I DON'T TORTURE THOSE OF YOU WHO REALLY ENJOY MY STORY. AGAIN THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING CHAPTER FIVE OF "what is reality?"