Better With You//Jin

(Y/N) was in the dorm's kitchen with Jin. It was only 2 years ago that (Y/N) had joined the Bangtan Boys. Jin and (Y/N) had been together for a year. The two loved to cook together, though, it was kind of ironic depending on how much (Y/N) obsesses over his weight and appearance. The two were fixing naengmyeon. (Y/N) was trusted to make some rice while Jin fixed the main meal at hand. They were live on VLive whilst cooking, fans were going absolutely crazy for the power couple of BTS. However, through all the support, some jealous "Fans" hated (Y/N). Every hate comment was ignored by the two idols as they cooked. Jin finished everything off as (Y/N) got ready for Eat Jin. "You know what, (Y/N)?"

"What, Jinnie?"

"Cooking, going live and Eat Jin are always better with you~" Jin cooed at his partner, despite the live still going. 

"Jinnie, you're embarrassing.." The male standing before Jin hid his face. 

"Don't hide, we gotta set up~" Jin whined to his younger partner. 

"Whatever." (Y/N) looked at the live stream, as if he could see all the viewers, he smiled bright. "Bye guys, we love you! ARMY fighting!" With that the live ended. 

Jin and his younger boyfriend went to the living room. Before Eat Jin started, Jin held his lover close. "Nevermind, everything is better with you.." The two were captured in a loving kiss, pulling away right before Eat Jin started. "Annyeong ARMY!"