Close Your Eyes//Namjoon

(The italics are a dream)

(Y/N) was walking down an empty street, no one to be found. (Y/N) was wearing Namjoon's shirt. but as it rained harder, the shirt just began to disappear. The male's legs began to give out, there is no telling how long he had been walking out in the harsh storm. He fell on his knees, the concrete skinning his delicate limbs. "Namjoon! Anyone?!" (Y/N) screamed for help, but none ever arrived. 

(Y/N) was tossing and turning next to his boyfriend. Crying in his sleep, letting out whimpers, though they were screams in his dreams. Namjoon felt the shuffling beside him; He sat up, turning on their bedside lamp. "(Y/N), what's go-" He stopped mid-sentence as he seen his boyfriend's red face. He began to wake the other male up. "(Y/N), wake up, you're okay.." The worry and concern was obvious in his voice.

(Y/N) sat straight up as he released an ear piercing scream. "J-Jooni-ie?" The male shook, and stuttered as he talked.

"I'm here baby boy, I'm right here." Namjoon wrapped his arms around the other male, pulling him towards his chest. "What happened, Jagi?"

"It was storming, I couldn't find you. I'd been walking on empty streets for ages. There was no one."

Namjoon knew his lover had nightmares like this, but he never really knew how serious it was depending on the fact that (Y/N) is deathly afraid of storms. "That's not gonna happen, I'm right here."

"Thank you, Joonie."

"Mhm." The two cuddled back under the covers. "Close your eyes, you're okay now."