Memory Lane//Jimin

!TRIGGER WARNING!
-----------------------------------------------------------
It was a Sunday, 10am. It was the first day of Spring, and Jimin knew just how he wanted to spend it. He had gotten out old photo albums and pulled up videos from high school on his laptop. Jimin admired the smile his boyfriend wore whilst they were together. Speaking of which, jimin didn't want to wake his lover, who happened to be sleeping next to him. The one sleeping, shuffled around and did his head on Jimin's leg as his eyes fluttered open, still being held down by sleep. "Morning, Hyung."

"Morning, Jagi" Jimin leaned down and kissed (Y/N)'s head.

"What are you doing? Those are our pictures from high school. I don't wanna relive that."

"I'm just taking a trip down memory lane, it reminds me of how stunning your smile has always been, even when you were in and out of hospital. " Jimin felt sadness drip over him as he looked at the scars and cuts that once covered his lover's skin. (Y/N) looked pale, sick, dead.

"Jimin-ah that was so long ago."

"Yeah, and I've been there for you ever since you came to Busan for advanced schooling. When you were in hospital I would always bring you your work. You caught on quickly. That's why you're a good idol. I'm glad we finally get a break from touring, though isn't your group TEAR going on tour again next month?"

"Yes. Let's not worry about that. Let's talk about memories. Speaking of memories, I'm glad my parents made me move to Busan, I would have never met you otherwise."

"Me too, I truly would not change a thing, getting bullied all those years actually caused us to get closer." Jimin laid the albums and his laptop on their nightstand and pulled (Y/N) into his lap. The two kissed. Jimin ran his hands over the areas scars once covered on his boyfriend. Pulling away he asked. "Now that I'm thinking about it, how long have you been clean from cutting and the other stuff?"

(Y/N) looked at his phone. "Exactly one year today, thanks to you and the strength you've given me."

"Mmhm. You struggle, I'm right here." Jimin's eyes glistened as he spoke.

"We should take more trips down memory lane."