Studies//Jeongukk

Two males were huddled up at a desk in the corner of the room that they shared with two other boys. (Y/N) was helping Jeongukk with English, and he was helping (Y/N) with Korean. Jeongukk's studies for that night were done, (Y/N) was just struggling with some pronunciations of a few words. "Kookie, I can't do it, I'm too... dumb. " The last part was barely audible but Kookie sure heard it.

Jeomgukk took the male in his arms. "You aren't dumb, (Y/N). I don't want to hear you say that again."

"Why? It's the truth." (Y/N) looked everywhere but Jungkook. 

"Look at me, Jagi." The male looked up at him, teary eyed. "You're amazing, you learn so quick and so well, you had to transfer here for a reason, you're advanced. On top of that you can sing, dance, rap; You are part of BTS for reasons, good ones. Don't bring yourself down."

"Kookie, I joined 2 years ago and fans still skip over me. If I'm so amazing, why can ARMY's love me like they do you guys?"

"You're just too perfect for them to handle I guess." Jungkook chuckled to himself. "We should head to bed, it's late. Jagi, put up your hpone, we have a schedule tomorrow."

"Neh, turn out the lights." Shuffling could be heard around the house, as many were still getting into bed. Suga could be heard snoring down the hall, the shower turned on for Hoseok, who had just gotten back from the dance studio. Namjoon was plugging up the Hyung Line's phones. V and Jimin had fell asleep together, watching ARMY videos on Jimin's laptop. (Y/N) got in his bed as Jeongukk followed. (Y/N) was pulled towards Kookie and held close. Jungkook kissed the male's forehead. (Y/N) kissed Jungkook and mumbled. "I love you, goodnight, Kookie."

Jungkook pilled away, playing with (Y/N)'s hair and tracing his spine. "I love you too, sleep well, Jagi."