Izuku X Reader :Snowball Fight

"Come on (N/A)!" I hear Izuku yell in front of me. He starts to run on top of the hill as others chase behind him.

Today is a snowy day, and all of class 1-A decided to hangout in our day off. We all met up and walked to the park that has the most snow and the biggest hill. I being the extra person I am came in a big comfy (F/C) jacket to stay warm.

I start to run to the top of the hill when I feel a small pain hit my back. I turn around and see Bakugou giving me a elvish smirk, with a snowball in his hand. I quickly pick up a snowball but before I could throw it, I see Shouto throw one before me and it hits Bakugou.

"Hahaha!" I scream out. The snowball hit Bakugou directly in the face leaving him covered in snow.

"You half n half bastard!" Bakuguo screams out, before throwing other snowball.

"SnowBall Fight!" Denki yells causing everyone to start throwing snowballs.

Soon everyone starts to through snowballs and it becomes a massacre to see who doesn't get hit. I try to doge as many as I could. Before I knew it i hiding behind a tree and can see Bakuguo going crazy throwing snowballs at Shouto. I start to giggle. Before I continue to watch what was going down I hear footsteps behind me.

I turn around and see Izuku with 5 snowballs in hand ready to throw at me.

"Izuku..... now you don't have to do this" I say shyly.

"But (N/A) it wouldn't be far if you didn't get hit too~" Before I knew it Izuku throws the snowball at me and I fall backwards. Not realizing I was hiding on top of the hill.

"AHhhhh!" I scream out as I fall down the hill.

"(N/A-" Izuku yells out.

I fall down the hill feeling something on top of me. I slowly open my eyes and see Izuku on top of me! I process whats going on and see that his lips are connected with mine. His lips are nice and warm, and feel great with mine.

"OH NO! I-I am so sorry (N/A)-san! I didn't m-mean too I slipped once you started falling a-and I didn't know what to do a-and you are such a great kisser a-and" Izuku starts to mumble on, but  I cut him off with other kiss.

I close my eyes hoping he kisses me back, which he does after he process whats happening. I slowly start to move my hand to his neck and I feel his arm snake around my waist. I've liked Izuku ever scene our first year of UA high started, and I can not keep my mind off this boy. I have always wanted to tell him but I never had the courage too. I also was worried about our friendship we would have after I told him, so I never got to do it.

But now was a great time to do it because what would our friendship be if i never kissed him now, maybe he would be confused and think I wouldn't want to talk to him anymore. So it was now or nothing.

I let go of the kiss in order to catch our breath. I keep my hands around his neck and see his arm is around my waist.

"I like you Izuku..." I say breathless

"I like you too (N/A)" Our foreheads lean on each other, and we both smile. I can feel my checks get red as we both are close to each other.

"Oi! Cut that gross shit out!" I hear bakuguo yell as he throws snowballs at me and Izuku.

I giggle and stare back at Izuku with a warm smile.

~~~

I hope you liked the first Oneshot! Please leave a comment or review of how my writing was. (1-10) I want to improve on my writing and this would really help me out! Also if you have a request for future chapters DM me!

~Ady