Kirishima X Reader: Ocean

~(Y/N) POV~

You run as fast as you can into the forest separating the ocean and your house. Your father has started drinking again and you have been going to the ocean to stay away from him. Your mother doesn't really do anything to stop him but give him more beer to chug down, he drinks it like if it was the last one he was ever gonna drink. If someone stops him from drinking he will start to hit me and my siblings.

I try to lock my sister away in her room when I leave to the ocean. I know my father wouldn't put the effort to find the key for the door so I lock my sister in there for her own safety. She has gotten a used to it, so i bring her toys I find at school to keep her company.

I go to the shore of the ocean and see the sun go down. I sit down on the ledge and let my feet hang and feel the nice ocean breeze hit my face. I take off my backpack I have on and take out my art book. I draw as a hobby to keep my mind off things. I plug in my ear buds and start to listen to music.

As i am deep in my sketch i hear foot steps approach me I turn around and see a boy my age passing by. He has red spiky hair and a white bandanna on.

He takes a seat next to me and gives me a warm smile.

"Hi! What are you doing here all alone?" I hear him say

"I'm just getting some fresh air and trying to get away from everything in this world" I say softly

I take in the fresh ocean breeze and continue to draw as he sits nexts to me.

"Wow you draw?! Cool! can I see?"

I nod and open my notebook up to show him what I've drawn so far. I draw a lot of things I just notice in the forest. A flower, trees, the ocean, people walking around. Something to draw to calm me down.

"You are so talented! Wow I never seen anything like this!" I hear him say

I give him a smile and take out my hand.

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N), what's yours"

"Kirishima Eijirou" he shakes my hand and gives me a warm smile.

I felt something new coming my way and I liked it.

~~~~
I need ideas people. SOMETHING. ANYTHING. PLEASEEEEE. I BEG OF YOU

I've been really busy even though summer started a month ago. Vacation, volleyball, responsibilities, BTS. To many to keep up with.
I'll try to write as much as I can. <3

~Ady