Todoroki X Reader: Jealously

(Y/N) POV

You wake up for another day of school at UA High. You have recently transformed here as a first-year student and have gained so many new skills while meeting amazing new people. They have trained me to become a better fighter and a better person as I transformed here. Class 1A has a special place in your heart as we all continue to grow.

Especially a specific classmate. Shouto Todoroki. Me and Shouto share a similar quirk which is we both have the ability to create structures with ice. I'm able to just make ice while he can do both; fire and ice. We have created such a strong bond together that I don't want to break it.

We spend so much time together that it's kinda hard to do anything by myself anymore. Walking to school every morning, eating lunch together, practicing our special moves after classes, studying together, and even walking home after classes. He has helped me grow so much.

But today seemed to be different. I walk outside my house this morning and didn't see Shouto waiting for me at my gate. I walk around the block and don't see him at all. I give a small sigh and begin to walk to campus.

'Is he okay?' I thought 'Maybe he's sick!' The climate is changing here in japan and maybe he has a cold. Should I bring him some soup? Or maybe he got hurt on the way to my house? They're have been more sightings of villians on campus, or what if he got kidnapped! oh no maybe while all of us at school are thinking that he's just sick he's probably helpless not knowing what to do, or what if he's-

"(Y/N)!!"

"huh-" I look up to find Midoriya and Bakuguo standing in front of me.

"Are you okay?" Midoriya asks.

"yah yah! I was just lost in my train of thought.." I reply

"You looked a little worried, are you sure you're okay?-"

"Quit yapping! We have 5 minutes to get to class! Come on Losers!" Bakugou interrupts.

We both realized and head to class quickly before Mr. Aizawa notices that we are late. As I turn the corner to go to the classroom I see Shouto walking inside. I smile and start to walk faster.

"Shouto-" Before I can reach him I see Yaoyorozu next to him laughing together. I stop my tracks for a bit and just look at them as they both walk in. Shouto didn't even notice me.

"Come on (Y/N)!" Midoriya grabs my hand and pulls me into class.

"Ah that's right! sorry!" We both enter class and begin the lecture.

~Time skip lunch~

Lunch time comes around and I still can't get the thought of Shouto off my mind. What were they talking about? Does she like him? Does she know were best friends? Have they always been this close and I have never realized it? Wait! Are they date-

"(Y/N)!"

"huh-" I see Bakuguo in front of me.

"Come on loser! I ain't waiting for you to go to lunch!" He replies annoyed.

"Ah sorry!" I grab my things and quickly run out of the classroom in order to join the others. We all like sitting together at lunch as a class and just goofy around. The other day we almost broke out a food fight just because Kaminari threw food at Bakugou's face.

I enter the lunchroom to find Shouto sitting down at his usual spot. Before I take another step I see Yaoyorozu sitting in my spot, next to him. She usually sits next to Uraraka and the other girls when we're at lunch.

"(Y/N) come sit here!" I hear Midoriya say.

"Thanks for saving me a spot! You're the best!" I set my stuff down and begin to eat.

As I finish my food I start to pack my stuff back into my lunch box, until I realized I bought two sweet bread for dessert today. One was for me while the other is for Shouto. I look up and find him still talking to Yaoyorozu. I sigh and just put it back in and save it for later.

~Time skip to the end of the school day~

The end of the day rolls around and I start to pack all of my stuff away into my bag and walk out the school gate to head home. 'I guess I'm walking home alone today' I sigh. I start to look at the cherry blossom trees when I hear a voice call out my name behind me.

"(Y/N)!" I turn around to see Shouto.

I become flustered and feel my face become red. He begins to walk faster to me, and my mind doesn't know what to do. I turn around and as I'm about to walk away he grabs my hand.

"Hey, didn't you hear me?" He questions.

"I- um.." My mind doesn't know what to do. He's holding my hand! What should I do, he's never done something like this before.

"Why didn't you talk to me today?" I hear him say. I snap back to reality and proscess what he just said.

"Huh?"

"Why didn't you talk to me-"

" Why didn't I talk to you?! I should be the one asking you that question! I've been trying to talk to you all day! But you've been talking to Yaoyorozu all this time! Are you guys best friends now?! I've been trying to reach out to you but you have been ignoring me all day! Is there something I did wrong? I was really hoping to eat lunch with you too! I brought an extra sweet bread so we can eat together like we all have! but nooo you-"

"(Y/N)!" I stop mid sentence to look up and see a Shouto smiling "HAHAHAH" he begins to laugh.

I look at him confused and stand there quietly. Did I say something funny?

"Ohh (Y/N) I was just helping her with her studies today. She saw me walking this morning to your house and asked me some questions from the math homework last night. That's what we were doing all day, I was just helping her out since she got a lower score the last test"

"uh- really?" I say softly.

"Yes really, i'm sorry for ignoring you, I didn't mean too" He looks at me with guilt as he looks down.

"It- It's okay! I'm sorry for going off on you, I was just upset" I didn't know they were busy all day. Now I feel bad for getting anger at him.

"How about we call this truce and eat some bread as we walk home?" He asks with a shy smile.

"ah! Sure!" I pull out the two pieces of bread from my bag and open them up. We begin to walk home as we munch on some bread.

Looks like I can get a little jealous sometimes hehe.

~~~

Hi! Thank you for all the support on this book! I deeply apologize for not being active. I have been very busy with school and just my personal life. I am now starting Uni in a couple of days and I'm very nervous. I also have been getting loads of hours at my job. Again I apologize for making everyone wait so long! I will be updating again soon, hopefully no promises. Please leave any ideas in the comments if you want me to write about it.

This story was inspired by @fionathebanana Thank you for the suggestion! Even though it has been almost a year since you left the comment hehe.

If you want to hear more from me my twitter is @/ pjm_luvlies I am currently on hiatus there but I am super active when I'm online. Again thank you all for the support and I will see you next time!

- Ady