Todoroki X Reader: Cuddles

It was Friday, the last day of the week till the weekend. You let out a load sigh as you hear the last bell ring. Everyone in class 1-A starts to get there stuff and head out the door. I quickly grab my belongings and rush out the door to find a nice warm breeze, with the warm sun shinning through the leaves.

I start to walk out through the gates when I feel a warm hand grab mine. I turn and see it's my beloved boyfriend Shoto.

"Hi love" I say with a smile.

"Hi beautiful, want to come over to my place today?" He says softly.

"Sure! But what about your dad?"
His dad never really liked me, each time I go over I would feel death glares as I go to shoto's room.

"He went out for a business trip and won't be back till Sunday, you can stay the whole weekend if you want."

"Really!" I say cheerfully, as I cling to his arm.

"Really" He leans in giving me a small peck on my lips. I smile and we continue walking to his place.

~

We get to his place and immediately head to his room. I wave 'Hi' to his sister and his little brothers as we go inside. I drop my stuff at the door and feel Shoto pull me into the bed.

"Ah! Babe!" I say. I fall into the bed and feel Shoto's head rest on my chest. He pulls my waist closer and closes his eyes.

"Let's cuddle. We haven't done this in a while" I hear him say.

He is right. Ever since the year started we haven't gotten to relax. I sigh and cuddle next to him.

"I love you Shoto" I smile and relax next to him.

"I love you (Y/N)"

~~~
Sorry for slow updates.
DM if you want a request <3
-Ady