The secret scene for your reader's eyes only

-The fight scene back at the cafeteria-

The cool breeze of the wind swish against my face as I stare head on at the monster infront of me. Its stench of death almost blocks out the sweet smell of the candy cane trees that are around us. The sugary red snow buries my knees and I was practically twitching. I was twitching from the lack of warmth or the wound I have on my chest. No, it was the Adrenalin. I could tell the monster was twitching too because its claw would constantly twitch. A grin plaster the monster's face and he says with all the darkness in its voice "We will see who is god!"

The lights flicker and for when it turned dark for just a second, he was gone. A chuckle erupted my chest causing more pain on myself as I walked toward a tree. I kicked it and it fell to pieces. I pick up the sharpest candy cane off the floor and before I knew it. The lights turned off. My vision was darkened and all I could hear is my heavy breathing. My head throbbed and I suppress my laugh. It was very difficult to control myself and to keep my mind on track.' Kill....d-destroy' my mind whispered in my head but I shake my head growling. 

"ring around the rosies" a familiar voice sang 

"ashes, ashes" it pauses and a light shines on meat's carcass and it had a smile on its face before it continues "we all fall down"

The light on meat flickered off and the lights turned on again. "W-Wheres my horror land! where!?" I cried out seeing that this wasn't my insanity land.

It looks as if I was on a plat form but it was covered in blood. Gooey brains were spread out on the metal contraption and the contraption led a straight path out towards nothing. Fire burned from under the plat form causing less air to come to me. I felt eyes bore into my head and I heard another breathing behind me. I grip my candy cane and I turn to swing but I see meat. He grins but it was the teeth of the monster's. He says evilly "we are playing a new game, we aren't gonna play that candy land board game anymore.....we are playing my game"

Two pair of claws come out of meat's mouth and as if meat was some kind of costume, the monster crawled out from his mouth. My eyes widen and the fire grew surrounding me and Sonic.Exe. I smirk causing the monster to loose its demonic smile. I said "let the game begin"

He runs at me with his bloody claws and I dodge it from hitting me with my sharpened candy cane weapon. Exe grins as if knowing I was gonna do that and he flew up causing me to gasp. I held on to my candy cane weapon as he hovered over the roaring flames. He held onto the candy cane and he says "looks like you lost too soon"

I swung on the candy cane lifting myself in the air above him. I fell onto his back and I undo my tie. I wrap it around his neck choking him and I laugh but he growls trying to cut it with his sharp claws. The fire rose and it was starting to make my breathing difficult. My lungs tighten and my throat burned and dried. Exe goes in a laying down position making me hover over the flames like a roast. He growls out "I will win! I am god! I control if you live or die! and you will die!"

The fire was burning at my back and I grit my teeth in pain. I wasn't going to die, I couldn't not to him. I curled up a bit allowing my legs to wrap around his neck. I pulled at him making him go under me and I jump up before kicking him down causing me to land on the platform. I watch as the flames consumed him like dogs fighting over a piece of meat. I look forwards but I see something just lying there staring at me. A tiny yellow fox rag doll with black and red eyes just stares. Its eyes glow and I felt myself getting dizzy and I fell back loosing consciousness. 

(Hope you guys liked and This is what Licorice couldn't remember, I hope you guys liked! sorry it was short, wanted to post a chapter for you guys so badly >o<)