At your Door Part 4

Putting my elbow up on the desk I rest my head on my palm slowing turning my head taking in the moment as if to record it. And here I am writing about it so I'm very glad I did. I notice that fear of the unknown so prevalent not only in this classroom but from every stranger in the street or out shopping. Never taking time to just say have a nice day for the fear of what other people are thinking prison they are so confusingly, paradoxically comfortable in. Turning back to the Baphomet in front of us I wonder what other introductions to the dark mysteries this being is going to share with the fear full.

Now standing at the head of the class the Beasts now rises on their toes back n forth with a swinging their arms to and fro as to relax the tension in themselves. The thought of "we are many, we are legion" in my own inner dialog turning the grin to threaten a strain in my cheeks.

"Now that we have your attention, emphasis on we, we can begin. Today's lesson has already started. As you are slowly becoming aware of this we are not half alive beings. The programmer in this so called reality calls anyone who does not fear deluded, de - ranged. Get it? De Ranged?" As I hear the collective giggle and appreciative nod from the class for permission to relax.

"We are not a farm animal to be herded. And as a matter of note, no animal need be. There's another one. Hear, heard, hearded. Like its past tense of I heard you. As if those quote "herded" no longer have a voice. And as you can hear for yourself we are quite vocal." With an acknowledging nod to the Anarchist and a raise of an octave startling them once again with a giggle from me and the Anarchist, "We may live in the system but not part of it!"

"As you can tell by now we are by no means normal and the fact of the matter if I no longer have a job tomorrow for teaching you how to think rather than what to think then that's ok. I don't fear tomorrow either." Focusing their attention to the Royal in the room. "There are many that would see me shot for teaching you these things."

"When asked don't you know who I am?!? I am, insert title here, I'll have you fired and barred from, Insert other title here. To which I reply, 'Don't you know who I am, I am a living being that here for the experience.' And without belittling, putting them below me, as those titles so often do, I look at them as the spiritual being behind the mask and say, "I'll let you do it."

The Royal blinking at this tilts their head at this as they stop in front of their desk mirroring that same curious puppy dog tilt of the head look the Beasts gave them earlier. I see Royal's demeanor change with their hands outstretched on the next looking to engage the Beasts as an equal. Letting a breath go collectively the class behind murmuring 'go ahead.'