11 one to one

"Caine, Cannan, Canite, Canis the black dog, and she's a bitch, though if anything they are androgynous, both and no sex, Venus in her other stage of consciousness, a portal, an initiator to the dark mysteries. What am I?" As the hair on the back of my arms stands up I barely have enough semblance of thought to answer the Beasts. My mind racing with thoughts the movies of the Exorcist and thou shalt be named. As it sinks in the silent air becomes stale I slowly come to realize the Name IS the Mark of the Beasts. Turning my attention back to what I so appropriately named I wonder how far they saw through me once again. The thought of "this won't be the last time I'll surprise you" echoing in my head.

Before I could utter it Royal did, "Baphomet, least two years in bible study left me with that much." With that the Beasts raise their head. I half expected black eyes.

"Very good, and as some of you might have realized by now... The Name... is the Mark of the Beast. Right now I'm going to ask you all to take a deep breath and let that sink in a moment with one other thing. We give you permission to be nothing."

At this point I really am expecting anything. I lost count of how many time the Beast actually pulled my thoughts out of my head to share it with the class. Though as that thought cross my consciousness I realized, who's aware that I'm thinking? The Nothing, like in the Neverending Story, the wolf killed by a shard of mirror. With this thought I was ready to set off a firework a little larger than a bottle rocket.

"Your lesson, given a title, would it go something like "know thyself?"

Unfolding there hands and putting there hands on the desk, still leaning against it the Beast actually looks at me quite thoughtfully for a good five, six seconds before answering looking to the rest of the class. "What do you all think of that?"

Titan is the first to respond. "From my perspective it may go "know anything?"

The air becoming a bit more lively, the Mouse actually gives their first real scamper across the energy of the room continuing the thought. "at all."

Royal next, "In this reality."

Robot, "Or any."

Anarchist and myself, "Energy, at all."

Boom, crackle, Boom boom, crackle.... ooo ahhh.... as the fireworks pop off in a the parade of our minds, souls and bodies.