🌹🔪Chapter 4: Richard Brown🔪🌹

YOUR POV

~The next morning~

I was just in the kitchen, preparing Erin's lunch. Then I can feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Good morning honey." Levi said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Good morning to you too, babe." I kissed his cheek. "Breakfast is ready."

"Ahh okay. Everything smells nice. Um, where's my tea?"

"Oh, right here." I said as I hand him a mug filled with his favorite black tea.

"Thanks babe." Then he takes a sip.

"Morning Mommy, morning Daddy! Mommy, Where's my lunch? " Erin ask as she jumps up and down.

"I'm already done with it. " I said as I show her lunchbox.

"Yummy. Thank you mommy." She said as her eyes starts to sparkle.

"You're welcome sweetie. Okay, let's eat some breakfast." I said as we sit down then we eat our breakfast.

~Later~

"Okay, me and Erin have to go now. Are you sure you're gonna be okay all by yourself?" Levi asked.

"Don't worry babe, I'll be okay. Besides, I still need to give an orientation for Mr. Richard. Plus, I can't go to work today cause the staff are still preparing my office and I'm starting next Monday." I said.

"Okay. If you say so." Levi said.

Then we share a kiss.

"I'll see you later sweetie. Daddy will pick you up after school, okay?" I said to Erin.

"Okay. I love you mommy." She said as she kissed my cheek.

"Love you too." I placed a kiss on her forehead. "Now go, you don't want to be late or else there will be traffic and daddy will get cranky." I said.

"Hey, I'm not that old." Levi said as he poke my side. "Okay, see you later babe." Levi said then they left.

"Later you two." I said before I close the door. Then I just wait for Richard to arrive.

~Later~

'DING DONG'

That must be him. I rush towards the door and open it.

"Richard, hi." I glance at my watch. "You're early."

"Well, I just want to make sure that I didn't make you wait for a long time." He said.

"Oh okay. Please come in." I said as I let him enter the room.

"Nice house." He complimented as he look around.

"Thank you. Please take a seat." I said as we enter the living room and sit down.

"Can I get you anything?" I asked.

"No thanks."

"Okay, let's begin. Yesterday. you said that you don't have much experience with kids but when you saved Erin, I can tell you can be a big brother." I said. "Do you take any child development class?"

"Oh, no. But let's just say I observe kids and the parents' parenting skills,not in a creepy way, and how they discipline their kids and those kind of scenarios. Overall, I just like kids." He explained.

"Oh okay, That's nice to hear. Uh, do you plan any activities that you have in mind for Erin?"

"Well, from what I observed, taking Erin to the park and bring her bike along." He answered. " What are the other things that Erin likes to do?"