🌹🔪Chapter 5: A Familiar Face🔪🌹

YOUR POV

_______________________

It's dark.

It's cold.

Where am I?

Am I dreaming?

Then all of the sudden a flash of light came out of nowhere.

I look at my surroundings and my eyes widen. Blood and guts are spilled everywhere on the floor and I saw three familiar dead bodies.

Marco...

Armin...

and...

Eren...

I cover my mouth and try not to vomit after looking at the grotesque scene right in front of me. And there is something odd about the surroundings. It seems familiar. It looks like the abandoned building a few years ago. Then I saw a shadow walked past me.

"Hello?" Then I saw it again. "Who's there?"

Then evil laugh starts to echo in the room.

"Show yourself!"

Then the lights went off for a second and on again.

The bodies, the blood and the guts are gone. This isn't impossible. I look up and I saw a figure, his back facing me.

"Who are you?" I asked the figure.

The figure turned around and it's him again. I know who's behind that mask.

Reiner...

"Hello again (Y/n)."

_______________________

I gasp and jerk out of my bed. My breathing is heavy and I can feel my heartbeat racing.

" (Y/n)? Baby, are you okay?" Levi turned on the lights and put his hand on my back. " What's wrong?"

" I saw him! " I said as I try to calm down. " I saw him and there are dead bodies of Eren, Armin and Marco and it's just awful!" Tears starts to roll down. "It felt so real!"

" Hey, it's okay. It's just a nightmare." He wrapped his arms around me and pull me into a hug." Shh, it's okay. I'm here. It's just a nightmare. I'm here." He continued whispering soothing words and hug me tighter. I wipe my tears and take a breather.

" Are you okay?" Levi asked. I nodded my head.

" Remember I'll always be here for our family." He kissed the top of my head. "It's 5:30, I'll go make some tea and some breakfast." He said as he get off the bed and left the room.

I let out a sigh as I get off the bed and went to the bathroom. I turn on the lights and look at myself in the mirror and my eyes still look red and puffy. I turn on the faucet and wash my face. I turn off the faucet and I dry my face with a towel.

" Mommy?" I turn my head and I saw Erin standing by the door as she hold onto her teddybear.

" Oh Erin, you're up early." I put the towel aside and get down to her level.

" Mommy, why were you crying?" She asked. I must have wake her up after waking from the nightmare. " Oh, I'm fine sweetie, just a bad dream." I said. Then she rub her little thumbs across on both sides of my cheeks. "Mommy, it's okay to cry. I'm here." She said as she hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her and carry her. " Thank you sweetie. " I place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Okay, let's go downstairs and get some breakfast." I said to her as we left the room and head downstairs.

~Later~