『 Phase 10 』

Pardon the bad editing!?!?!?$(($(+£+€+($@ I WAS BEING RUSHED SNSJSKSOOAOQ

SeokJin stiffened and wanted to just hide in a shell from the sudden contact with the stranger, whose face he can't see due to his face kissing against the others chest.

"I..I can't breathe.."

The taller got the signal from the youngers wriggling and quickly loosened his embrace for him and examined his face immediately cupping his face, gently and in a gentleman manner. Examining his pores and his curved nose with his plump soft lips. Without hesitation he kissed the others forehead gently shocking Jin in his spot.

"May I get your name..?"

Jin stood frozen, emotions have been blocked out from so much shock he doesn't know how he should react.

"S..SeokJin..Kim SeokJin--"

"Princess SeokJin, I missed you so much. The Yogurt you have given me to your kindness is still sitting in my fridge.. I wanted to drink it only if I saw you again and we could drink it together."

SeokJin then looked up at the tall, slender figure. Finally recognizing his face and he gently smiled

"Did you shake it at least? Leaving it in the fridge like that could harden it..or so I think..your..name?"

"Namjoon..Kim Namjoon." Namjoon let out a small chuckle, a sigh of relief the man in his arms remind him that he finally achieved what he needed.
He was constantly lost in his mind till he felt a force pulled him off from SeokJin, immediately thrown to the ground hearing a gasp from the other

"Yah Min Yoongi!!!" Namjoon laid on the floor aching from the pain on his back that had to meet the floor with a terrible greeting due to the gravity pushing him down. Yoongi pushed SeokJin behind him and was in his stance ready to beat the living hell out of the taller figure. "Who is he, SeokJin?" Yoongi's voice was stern and his face lowered towards Namjoon with his sharp glare stabbing at him making the other start to feel uncomfortable.

"It's a friend! Please don't push people like that!" The younger said as he rushes over to help Namjoon up, hearing a woman's voice yearning for the man. "SeokJin I'm okay.. I'll have to go now" SeokJin felt a biy sad and looked at the other with his hand reached out

"Hand me your phone"

Namjoon looked at him baffled until SeokJin began to pull his phone out, getting the hint he took his device out as well as the two exchange social media. SeokJin waved Namjoon goodbye and afterwards scolded Yoongi as he listened and felt bad.

Time skip because I took allergy medicine and I didn't know it caused me to be drowsy i apologize for errors

Yoongi and SeokJin both headed back to their hotel with the groceries, Jimin and Jungkook have headed out to go swimming at the Hotel's pool, Tarhyung napping on the bed, Hoseok writing up probably another song and Jisoo showering away his stress.

"I'll put the groceries up. Go and lie down. Accept the offer, I'll allow it this once because I made a mistake and Jisoo will probably hate me for it as well." SeokJin gave a slight pout for feeling bad and eventually did as he was told. He crawled on the bed Taehyung was in amd cuddled the concious man, who was probably in the middle of a dream as he is groaning slightly and moaning escaping his dried chapped lips.
SepkJin grew worried and slightly began to shake the older attemtping to wake him up from this dream that had the audicity to ruin his peaceful sleep. Taehyung finally wakes up wearily and bead sweats around his forehead. With tired eyes, he searches for the pair of black-brown eyes who is stuck on to him with worry. "Oh, did you come back already?"

"Yea, but..are you okay? You're sweating.. You were groaning in your sleep too. What did you dream?"

"SeokJin.."

"Hm?"

"Close your eyes"

SeokJin was dumbfounded of the sudden demand, but without argument he closed his eyelids shut, a desire deep down hoping it was a kiss.

"What do you see..?"

SeokJin wandered and shook his head through the darkness behind his closed folds.

"Nothing..?"

"That's my life without you.."

SeokJin's cheeks were painted immediately with bright pink cheeks along with his ears begin to be tipped with a tint of red. He opened his eyes to only feel his forehead suddenly against the other's sweaty one.

"Message me when you're not in my sight of field.. Tell me what you're doing and what's happening around your area..okay?"

Before SeokJin could respond he heard the latch of the bathroom door open giving out a half naked Jisoo in his towel. Jisoo noticed the two closed in figures and put his hand on his hip.

"You greet him first, but not your Hyung?"
Jin giggled softly and seperated his forehead that was against the others damp one. He gave his brother a hug despite his fresh showered body.
Jimin and Jungkook woke up on time flustered by the olders sudden show displayed in front of them. After Jisoo had put fabric over his cleaned body, everyone had planned their schedule for tonight and the next day depending on the weather.

Hoseok suddenly felt a chill run down his spine when he noticed a sense of being watched. When he turned to the patio door behind him, he got of the bed and decided to step out, turning a few heads. Scanning the area behind the barred fence that keeps him back to fall off the second floor. He shrugged off the stalker feeling and closed the door behind him and joined the others on the bed once more who most of the 5 were disappointed in SeokJin's dad joke and the rest were debating whether theu should laugh or not. Hoseok and the rest have made their plans to head out to a nearby restaraunt to eat Lunch.

"Report was sent in just now. They're in Gwangju hotel and they were in the middle of discussion from the audio recorded."

"Assistant. Why don't you join them for tonight's plans?"

"Yes, sir."

"Just try to seperate him from the group. SeokJin kid I mean."

"Will do sir.."

The woman walked off towards the exit and undid her hair messily immediately putting on red lipstick and sliding her lips together.

"I hope to see you, soon. Kim SeokJin..watching from afar seems harder than I expected."

『 Hoseok suddenly felt a chill run down his spine when he noticed a sense of being watched

Hoseok suddenly felt a chill run down his spine when he noticed a sense of being watched. 』

I took allergy medicine and what eas supposed to be my 1 hour nap turned to a 6 hour nap
6:30 to 11:30 struggled till 12:05 to go back to sleep and I don't recall what happened afterwards. But I finally uploaded after fighting off after effects of drowsiness!!!!!