『 Phase 17 』

『 Some sexy sex time ahead~ 』

Police have arrived at SeokJin's location, already have infiltrated the building and successfully rescued SeokJin as he was the only one left alone in the building. The captures no where to be seen worried the officers but only focused on saving the victim and take him safely back to the police station.

Jaebum was aware that police had made their way to finding their location, his plans were to leave 5 minutes before police arrived and left SeokJin locked in the dark room once they leave. SeokJin was terrified and a minute hasn't passed once when Jaebum had placed him in the hell looping of darkness room. 30 minutes have passed. SeokJin felt his soul leave his body from the pressure of stress and anxiety over tossing him to the edge. Police startled him when they've knocked down every door with their heavy booted feet finally finding Jin in one of the rooms, taking him out immediately as he cries of joy for the sudden freedom he tastes bitterly sweet in his body.

The others heard of SeokJin's conpleted rescue mission with overjoy they filled the office with cheer,laughter, tears and sweat.

Taehyung smiled widely ear to ear, tears leaving his tear ducts and laughed it off but slowly turned to a joyous sob.

An hour passed and a familiar figure passed through the glass paned door.
The gang immediately ran over and showered SeokJin with hugs and kisses as they apologize for every little mistake they've done in life. Jisoo pushed everyone off and bear hugged the younger close to him.
SeokJin hugged back as well fresh waterfall of tears leaving his eyes finally in the embrace of his brother's.

"Hyung..H--yung..!" SeokJin hiccuped in between words and wiped his snob away. Taehyung then finally stood up

His heart beating fast and breathing picks up. Inhales and exhales rapidly. Finally after a deep inhale he lets out a short heavy exhale

"S--SEOKJIN!" SeokJin's grip on the taller immediatly twitched, his whole body freezing in spot in between two arms. He slowly loosened his group to look over at the one person he longed and yearned for. The corner of the younger's lips quivered, he wanted to run to Taehyung after attempted a few steps but stopping in place due to the tears blurring his vision amd his legs couldn't cooperate in moving forward. This cause Taehyung to realize he's too broken and emotional so he decided to run up to the younger and squeeze him into his arms. Taehyung and SeokJin in a deep embrace, both sobs and sniffles mixed in their reuniting hug.

"T--Taehyungie.. I-- I missed y-- you so badly..!!" SeokJin whimpered as he buried his face into the older chest.

"I..I'm sorry SeokJinnie.. I'm here now-- I'm sorry I made you wait.. I'm sorry I couldn't do much-- I--"

"You've waited for me.. That's all that mattered, you waited and you still love me..I--" Taehyung heard SeokJin's vocals break and he immediately pushes their lips together. Jin wrapping his arms around the other figure who pulls him close by his petit waist slowly inverting into a deep kiss of longer contact with each other opening mouths to let Taehyung dominate SeokJin's lucious mouth.

Then suddenly someone cleared their throat from behind as it appeared to be Jisoo that had approached them without the couple knowing during their make out session signaling Jisoo to make himself visible amd noticeable. "Let's..head back to the hotel, alright?" Taehyung smiled and nodded, moving his hand down to SeokJin's hand into a tight squeeze. The others can now sleep and eat peavefully without worrying of a missing other or the fact of anything happening to the other. Jimin had to patch Jin up from his bruises on his face and chest.

Hours passed and it was already 12 am when everyone was asleep. SeokJin and Taehyung the only ones mot asleep in their own room. Jisoo noticed how close the two are and after a lot of debating he had helped rent the two a room to have privacy time to their selves. Taehyung, with his orbs looking straight into the other's as they speak to distarct Jin of the traumatizing point of life he was forced to go through without content. SeokJin, grabbing a hold of Taehyung's charming masculine, face, engraving every detail into his memory especially the dim lamp light of the only light source to keep the room alive with warmth, complimenting the night state the room is being blanketed of. "SeokJin.."