『 Phase 36 』

『 Seokjin 』

  It's been a week, but Taehyungie will soon be released! I'm very excited as I worried I would have to continuously go home which is an hour far from the hospital. I feel bad for bothering Namjoon to drive me often since I wanted to save money from using the bus so often. I could drive myself, but my thoughts would be too clouded of questions of Taehyung's state and his release date if it would ever come any closer or be more further. It's afternoon and I planned on spending the night again with Taehyung. I only did it 3 times out of seven days because the doctor is strict, but can be nice and understanding. I stood outside of Taehyung's door with Yeontan in my arms, sleeping peacefully against my chest. I entered the pale sliding door, and was greeted with Taehyung sleeping. Remote control for the TV glued in between his palm, the TV left on as he must've passed out watching. Yeontan woke up and started to wag his tail as we neared Taehyung's sleeping state, he impatiently jumps out of my arms and lands on to the sleeping other's legs and made his way up, trotting till he stopped at his chest and started to likc the crap out of Tae. "Someone's affectionate" Taehyung chuckled and sat up to pet the excited little Yeontan as I watched in the background and smiled. "It's like having a small family. Now to have a child!" I smiled brighter, Taehyung responding with a red shaded face "You want to talk about that in front of our baby Yeontan?" Taehyung gasped "Seokjin! He's too young to hear this!" I giggled at his silly nature and joking around. When I took my seat right next to Taehyung, something I heard Intrigued me to look at the TV and listen in on the anchor woman "There's been reports of some escaped prisoners to be in some areas nearby Incheon, Seoul, Gwangju and any other popular city. It seems they don't mind to be seen in public eye, but be very wary when you go outside as there's been incidents of civilians deaths reported in eastern area of Seoul and any other areas." My heart began to feel nervous and I can feel the sweat beads fall from my forehead only for Taehyung to, in a fast manner, grab tightly to my hand as if to distract me. The TV had been turned off the moment I turned to Taehyung and gave my attention back to him "Hey, you gonna ignore me? Haha, let me see your face often okay?" I gave a weak smile and nodded with a small amount of saliva stuck in the back of my throat, swallowed a bit harshly as I could almost forget to breathe. Taehyung could tell I am worried with his expressions just only screaming with 'just look my way only, don't be scared of the world when I'm here' vibe. The thoughts made my heart flutter and so I managed to calm down and lay my head onto his hand. "Taehyung, recover faster.. I miss you surpassing my height and looking down on me with your smile, we'd playfully rough house on the bed." My ears blush with the thoughts of other explicit things we did that I missed. Taehyung chuckled softly, patted my head "Seokjin, I can still do those things. Like right now, how I look down on you and smile at you. Wanting to kiss you right on the spot, although I'd make the move on you, I'd need you to move to me." My face was flushed of embarrassment and I couldn't help but giggle it away. I sat up and leaned in to his face and pecked his lips, he wrapped his hand at the back of my head and pulled me back in close more to kiss me deeply. Trying my best to not let out any moans as he slides his tongue into my mouth as it was wide open for him. Then Yeontan began to squirm in between our space and wagging his tail playfully. His innocent eyes witnessing us made me stop in our tracks. "We can't in front of Yeontan..!" Taehyung smirked and chuckled, his hand slid on my waist, slowly slithering down to my ass. "Yet, we did it in front of Yoongi." I'd hit Taehyung's shoulder lightly "He didn't know! Also you continued when you knew he was there, I didn't ask for that huge struggle!" Taehyung lowly chuckle made me gulp "You liked it. Admit it." 

"You're just thirsty because your stuck in here for a week and haven't had much physical contact with me." I'd chuckled leaving a pouting Taehyung to gloom before me. "Look, you gonna treat me with love or tease me?" I chuckled and pecked his cheek for one more time. "When you're free from this bed, maybe we could do stuff on another level. Just heal up faster."