Chapter 4

Alizey's POV

"Alizey! Come on I'm getting late." Stefan shouted from the kitchen.
"Coming! Wait a second." I replied back while loosely tying my hair in a messy bun.
It's 8:30 in the morning and Stefan is leaving for his office but he wants to have breakfast together.
"So what plans do you have for today?" Stefan asked while taking a big bite of his pancake.
"Nothing new. The usual, I'll watch a movie...... Oh wait today I'm meeting an old friend of mine. She has come from London. We were school mates."
"That's nice. Enjoy yourself, and eat your dinner on time because I'll come home late." Stefan got up, grabbed his brief case and was out of the main door.
                         .....................

Stefan's father died 2 years ago, and Stefan being the only legal heir had to take over his father's business. He was always the responsible one as he was the eldest and had a much younger sister to take care of.
Stefan's father, Mr.Jacob was a successful business tycoon owning half of the boutiques in Milan. Mrs.Jacobs, Stefan's mother is a fashion designer, sketching all the glamarous dresses, even my wedding dress was designed by her.
Nonetheless, Stefan gave me an offer to take the post of his personal assistant but I refused because I wasn't ready for a job yet.
                        ....................

The door bell rang so I marked the page on the book I was reading and put it aside. I went over to open the door.
"Hey, you're late!" I said as soon as I opened the door and saw my friend Deen.
"Come on, ask me to come in..!" She replied in a playful tone.
"Come in!" I bowed to show respect.
"Its been years! God i missed you!" She excitedly exclaimed and hugged me till I was out of breath.
"Yes yes I missed you too!"
We were in the same school but for her further studies she went to London and settled there.
"So, have you completed your course?" I asked her.
"Yeah, I did. Actually now I have a job. And that even in my husbands company!" She excitedly said.
She got married before she went to London. Her parents had already fixed her marriage in her family and now she is happy.
"Thats great. So come lets eat some food. I've made pasta. Remember?" I asked her.
"Oh yes! Thats my favourite."

It was 7 in the evening and I was dead tired. Me and Deen did a lot of talking and even went to the mall nearby. We bought clothes, makeup and groceries. We ate ice cream and watched a movie as well. Then she left because she had work to do and I went back to my home.
It was a good day. We had a lot of fun.
I was not hungry, so after taking a hot bath I directly went to the bed but not before texting a good night message to Stefan.

=>Please click the star below. 🤗