Chapter 2

Alizey's POV

Today me and Stefan were invited to a family dinner at 6 in the evening and it was 4:30 right now.
I had plenty of time, so I decided to paint my nails. Time passed by, I took a shower, baked cookies, read a book and now it was 5:15. I decided to get ready.

I was looking for a dress to wear in my closet, but the door bell rang. There was no working staff in the house right now, so i went out of my room to open the door.

There stood a woman, in business suit wearing black pencil skirt, and a white blouse. She had her hair tied up neatly in an updo.
"Yes?" I asked curiously.
"Sir Stefan asked me to come over and get you ready for the party." She fluently replied.
"Oh, come in." I told her.

The woman entered the house with 2 men walking behind. I showed her the way to my room and she follwed me along with the two men she had brought. Upon entering my room, she asked for the closet where she rummaged through to pick an outfit.
After about half a minute, she picked a long emerald coloured dress, with net sleeves and silver lace lining the border.

The woman ordered me to change into the new dress which I did.
Then the three people did my makeup and hair.

I was feeling sleepy. Are they finished yet?
"Now you can see." The woman told me.
I got up from the bed and turned towards the mirror on the right wall.

Wow, I looked different, in a good way. They did a smokey eye look with red lipstick complementing my blue eyes. My waist length auburn hair was let loose wih beachy waves. It looked good.
I appreciate their work.
"Thank you so much." I politely thanked the lady and escorted her to the main door.

It was 5:54 by now, and I knew Stefan would be here anytime so I quickly wore my argent coloured heels.

I glanced at the mirror for the last time, adjusting my gown.

I heard the main door open so without wasting any time i grabbed my purse and opened the door of my room.
Outside, there stood Stefan looking perfect in his black suit with white buttom up shirt inside and a red tie.
"You look handsome." I honestly said.
I noticed him, raking his eyes over my body and then back at my face. He stared at me for a few seconds before nodding his head in acknowledgement and then averted his eyes away.

"What happened?" I asked
"Lets go, we're getting late." He said completely ignoring me.

=>Please click the star below.