Chapter 13

Sorry for the late update. I'm seriously not getting time. But please DONT think that I dont want to continue this story. I do, i want to and trust me I'll complete it and once it is done I'll edit it as well because I know it requires heavy editing.
Just stay with me, and show some love by voting for this story.
HAPPY READING!

"I was pregnant." I blurted out while looking down at my intervened fingers fidgeting in my lap.

When I didnt get a reply, I tentatively raised my head to meet Stefan's eyes.
God! What did I get myself into. His eyes had turned dark and he was looking straight in my eye.
"What?" Oh, he did hear it.

"When we came back from Dubai, after about 2 days I started showing signs of pregnancy. I experienced morning sickness and I even checked my last date, I had gotten late. You were not at home so I went by myself to buy the pregancy test. Then I took the test and it was positive." I looked at him and he was listening attentively. He had his head bowed down and I couldn't look into his eyes, despite that I continued.
"I even booked an appointment with the doctor just to confirm and she told me I've been 2 weeks pregnant already. The day I took the test, I wanted to tell you, I was ready but that night the girl in red if you remember came." I looked at Stefan to catch any reaction and he had his brows furrowed, probably recalling that night.
"But I couldn't tell you because you left for 2 whole days and that I dont even know where." I was calm because the restlessness had gone, I had already faced it wihout him.

After finishing the whole thing, I waited for Stefan to say something, give a reaction, even get angry at me for not taking care of myself but he did something I didnt expect.
He silently got up and without even glancing at me he started retreating the steps.
I was confused.
"Stefan!" I called out but he didnt turn, instead increased his pace. But the this time I didnt run after him either.

                    ...........................

God! My feet hurts. I'm sure I'll have blisters. After Stefan left me in the park, I had to walk back to my home on my own foot and it was not easy. I didnt know the distance was this much long until I had to physically walk and go back. Nonetheless, I reached the house and rung the doorbell but unfortunately he hadn't arrived yet and yeah ofcourse he wont. He'll again disappear for I dont know how many days and then come back pretending nothing happened.

Luckily, I always keep an extra key behind the plant pot so I was able to go inside and now my feet hurts so bad. I need to take a warm bath, it will somehow soothe my body.

After a long cozy bath, I dried myself and wore the most comfortable clothes I could find in my wardrobe. When I left the room to make some hot coffee for myself, I spotted Stefan sitting on the couch with that serious look on his face. Oh! Trust me I'm in no mood for a converstaion probably leading to a big fight right now, so ignoring him, I walked to the kitchen avoiding any sort of confrontation.

I know it's short. I'm sorry! *makes the puppy face*. I'm trying to write long chapters but here's this big thing going in my country which has got me occupied.
Hope you guys get it. Always smile!

Vote, comment & share.