Pregnancy with... Mihawk

-pregnancy -

It was from some time that you felt quite odd; you were having badcramps, you had mood swings and always were ravenous with hunger...to feel ill. Ok it was normal to feel ill but not in that kind of way and so it was only spontaneous for you to be worried so you decided to get visited.

"I can call here a doctor, darling. You don't have to move" Mihawk, your beloved, insisted but you were so strong-headed that you wanted to go yourself to the doctor.

"At least let me accompany you"... but there was nothing to do and so he let you go without bringing up a fight to make you feel worse than you were.

While walking inside the near city you were already imagining what the doctor would tell you and in this way you began to feel more worried than before; you had the fear you could have the symptoms of a pregnant woman. You could not be so experienced about this matter but also you weren't so ignorant to recognize how a woman is pregnant or not.. You did your visit and at the end the doctor brought you dreadful news you already guessed; and it was really right: you were pregnant but the bump still had to show because you were only at your second month.

You went back home with a really concerned look and face. What i fMihawk didn't want that baby? For a normal pirate having a family it would be dangerous, but besides that the great swordsman was also one of the Shichibukai; and surely you thought that he never had in his mind the thought of having a family with someone because the world where you were living in was full of perils.

So you decided not to tell him for fear of the child being rejected by him.

In this way you hid that fact informing Mihawk you had some kind of illness that had to be cured with a certain diet; and in some way he believed you... but it didn't take long he began to ask himself some questions after analyzing you and your changing, not to talk about some leavings of yours that you always covered with some lies. He didn't want to quarrel with you so he let you have the time to talk with him about that matter but you never did; you were only scared. But in the meantime he was near you when you had your mood swings, your nausea attacks and also your huge and strange hunger strikes at night.

And from that first visit, two months passed by before you had to take a choice because a little bump was beginning to show and there Mihawk really could understand everything.

So, you were on your fourth month, and you began to notice to have a bigger belly... and you were going to have dinner with your husband. As always the quiet and silence prevailed in the dining room and your man prepared the food; he was an excellent cook and you always complimented him at meal time and always eat a lot to show him that his food was delicious but that time no.

"Is something the matter, my love?" he asked you.

"N-no darling.. I'm not that hungry this evening, that's all" you chuckled a bit while you started to tremble with fear and feel a tear in your eyes... and Mihawk noticed that and in silence he moved close to you. He knelt down to have your hands at his eyes' level and looking at you fidgeting he took your hands in his.

"Tell me everything, my dear. You don't have to be scared; I'm your husband and I should know what is happening to my wife" he smiled and for that you cupped your face and began to sob.

"M-Mihawk...I-I... am p-pregnant..".

He hugged you and you did the same.

"Then why are you sad? Why you are crying while giving me such news?".

" I was s-scared" you finally admitted.

"Scared of what my love?" he asked you while he made you sit on his legs.