Warning

Three days later

Dominic Elias trudged up the steps to his room, dragging his feet as he did so.

As of the last three days, he wondered why he ever found an interest in Chastity Rickards. Everyone had warned him, even girls and guys he hadn't even noticed existed at school, approached him and warned him to not get involved with her.

Instead, he had chosen to listen to his smaller him and it had gotten him suspended; it could have been worse, but this was already bad enough. True, he was a hot head, irrational and impulsive but even he realized that he'd gone too far with Keegan Stroup.

Three days ago, when he'd gotten into that fight with Keegan, he was stunned at how strong such a small boy was. But he didn't even care about the fight anymore. All he cared about was how much of a manipulative bitch Chastity Rickards was. She had messaged him later in the day.

Two words.

We're over.

Two fucking words.

He had tried calling her, even messaging her, but she hadn't cared to reply; not even to elaborate on the sudden break up. And as Dominic had spent the better part of his night, staring at the ceiling and mulling over it, suddenly, the pieces started to fit.

Chastity Rickards was manipulative, and he had finally understood the basic way of her twisted, foul mind. She would carelessly and heartlessly use anyone at her disposal like a puppet to get what she wanted. And when she gained her reward, or you couldn't get her it, she would dump you.

And it was upon this realization that he had truly hated her. He had ruined a life-long friendship for her and now that his head was cool, he didn't even know why he chose her over Rain. And he felt like a complete shit for ever sleeping with her because Rain had really liked her.

And Dominic didn't really; he hated her personality only tolerating her because he liked her body.

Expelling a tired breath, he closed the door to his bedroom and flicked the light switch on the wall on his left. The moment he did, Dominic Elias screamed at the top of his lungs crumbling to his knees in a fit of fright.

"Why are you like this?" he cried, managing to calm himself enough to glare at the intruder.

Tyson Hale leaned against the study desk in Dominic's bedroom, with a stone-cold stoic expression on his features. He didn't even react to Dominic's inner Banshee.

Dominic was extremely grateful that his mother wasn't home just yet. It would have been so wrong to give her such a scare to hear her very manly son screaming like he had just done.

"Why are you here?" he asked, then shook his head as he leaned against the door, his hands pressed to his chest in a manner of calming himself. "Better question; how do you know where I live?"

Tyson arched a brow. "I attended your party last Saturday. Don't you remember?"

Dominic glared. "Okay, so why are you here, in my house, in my room, trying to give me a heart attack?"

"You got Keegan suspended." He stated, rather simply. Dominic rolled his eyes.

"What is it with this guy? What, does he shit gold or something? Chastity hates him with passion I don't even comprehend, and I still don't know what your deal with him is. Why do you even care about him, Hale? He's human."

Tyson smirked at that last bit which caused Dominic to frown. "Who I do or don't have an interest in isn't really your concern, Elias." Dominic's expression transformed into one of pure amusement.

"Oh..." he mused. "Big, bad, alpha wolf has a crush on the tiny human?" he teased, but Tyson's expression said that he was not in mood to tolerate Dominic's crap.

"I came here to warn you, Elias. Stay the hell away from Keegan and Rain."

Dominic Elias shook his head, a small chuckle escaping his lips. "Don't worry, I have nothing against him. But what does Rain have anything to do with it?"

The other dominant shrugged his shoulders. "He's Keegan's brother. You mess with Rain, you'll make Keegan angry and I don't like anyone getting him angry. So, if you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from them both, for your sake."

And without another word, Dominic watched as Tyson very easily clambered out of the room the way he came, through the window.

"Huh...I'm gonna bolt my windows shut from now on."