Chapter 7

<£££>

Chapter 7

Frayia's POV

I throw a pair of black skinny jeans over my shoulder and walk over to the shirts, I'm not too sure what Krystina's style choice is. I'm more into floral print and pastel colors, Danni is grabbing shorts and skirts, Aubrey is getting skinny jeans, dresses and tank tops, Talia is looking at the shoes and jewelry. This is gonna be a mess. I sigh and find a cute white shirt with tiny polka dots, I take it off the rack and throw it over my shoulder. When I look up I see Ms. Masters and Krystina walking back into the store with a big Victoria's Secret bag.

I walk over to them and hand Krystina the outfit I picked out. "I wasn't too sure what your style choice is so I chose something I thought would suit you." Krystina sets the Victoria's Secret bag down and hands her book to Ms. Masters.

"Thanks Frayia. I'll try it on now." She smiles wide, grabbing the outfit from my hands and walking into an opened dressing room. Ms. Masters and I sit on the bench in front of the dressing rooms and talk.

"Are you planning on going back to school or are you going to see what happens in life?" I sigh and shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not too sure. I wasn't really able to drop out of college, I was just forced into the hospital so I might have terrible grades and not be able to get back in. I want to though. Duncan and I were actually talking about moving to Michigan." Ms. Masters smiles at me.

"Really? Well that would be interesting. Why Michigan?"

"Duncan has a brother down there. He's married but they don't have kids yet so his brother is willing to let us room with him for a little while. We both kinda need a fresh start."

"I don't blame you. How long were you both in the hospital?"

"I was in longer than Duncan. I was put in about a year ago. December 8th, 2013. Duncan was admitted about 2 month after me. We didn't talk at all until Krystina came by 7 months later, and she helped us get better. I honestly thought of never be outta there."

"If you don't mind me asking, why were you there?" I bite my lip and chuckle lightly.

"I didn't eat for about two weeks, I almost died. I was actually supposed to die. I didn't have enough nutrients but somehow I actually lived, then they labeled it as a suicide attempt since I refused to eat at the hospital. That's when they moved me to the 6th floor." Ms. Masters nods and grabs my hand.

"You're a beautiful girl Frayia. Don't go back down that path. You have people who love and care about you. Duncan being number one obviously, and Krystina." I nod.

"I know. And I love them both too. I'm unhealthy skinny. I look gross this way, I need a little meat on my bones and then who knows, I'll be satisfied. I'll always have the thought but thanks to Krystina and Duncan, even Danni and Talia, I know that I need to be healthy and live. For my friends. My parents might not care as much but my friends do." Krystina walks out in my outfit and her hair in a messy pony tail.

"How do I look?" I smile and give a thumbs up. Ms. Masters nods and grabs two pairs of flats off the floor that Talia set aside.

"Here, try on one white and one black. Just so we can tell you which would look better." Krystina does as instructed and looks at herself in the mirror.

"I think I like the black flats with it more. What do you think Frayia?"

"I like it better with black too. Plus white shoes get dirty too quickly." Krystina nods and scans herself in the mirror.

"I kinda wanna find a shirt that shows my tattoos. Not all of them but just the wings at least." Just then Danni runs up and hands Krystina a shirt.