Chapter 27

<£££>

Chapter 27

"Hey mom." I hug my mom as I walk in.

"Aiden! I'm so proud of you my baby boy." I laugh and kiss her cheek.

"Thanks mom, but I'm not a baby anymore. I'm 30." My mom laughs and hugs Veronica.

"Veronica sweetie, it's so nice to see you again!"

"You too Mrs. Masters." I walk over to Hayden and Aubrey.

"Aiden." Aubrey runs up to me and hugs me tight.

"Bree! Man you've gotten so big."

"Is that a fat joke?"

"Depends, you preggers again?" She scoffs and hits my stomach. I laugh and kiss the top of her head. "You know I'm kidding baby sister."

"Yeah yeah, just hug your boyfriend." I laugh and Hayden hands a baby boy to Aubrey. Hayden pulls me into a hug.

"How's it going man?" I sigh and nod.

"It's going good." I pull away and point at the kids. "How are you with all these little monsters running around?" Hayden laughs.

"I'm managing." I look over at the Christmas tree with a smile. "I proposed to Aubrey 6 years ago. Can you believe that shit?"

"Hayden language."

"Sorry Princess." I scoff and pat his shoulder.

"I can't, but I can believe that you're still unbelievably whipped." Hayden punches my chest and sits beside Aubrey again. I walk into the kitchen and see Talia and Bryan. They have yet to get married but I can tell that they do love each other.

"Hey Aiden."

"Sup Talia?"

"Ya know just dealing with Bryan."

"I'm a fucking blast to be around." I roll my eyes and walk out back.

"Aiden!" Jesse, Zayn, Jay, Tristan, Gianna and Trevan walk up to me.

"Whoa! The whole gang is here! Literally." They all laugh and give me bro hugs. Gianna hugs me and sighs.

"How are you doing?" I smile.

"Honestly? I'm doing alright." Gianna smiles and kisses my cheek. She walks back and Trevan wraps his arm around her.

"So?"

"So?" Gianna asks questioningly.

"Come on, how long have you been together?! No wedding rings?" Trevan laughs and sighs.

"Well I wasn't gonna tell the rest of the guys until we were here for a few days but I guess now we have to say it." Trevan pulls out the wedding rings. "We've been married two years."

"No way!" Zayn says hugging them both. "I'm so proud of you two!"

"I'm happy for you both but I should go inside." I say backing away.

"Alright Aiden. We'll be inside in a little while." Gianna says hugging Trevan. I walk inside and am met with a hug from Ellie. She's about 10 years old now.

"Ellie!"

"Uncle Aiden!"

"How are you cutie?"

"I'm ok. Can you come here?" She pulls my hand.

"Okay." She pulls me upstairs and walks into Krystina's room. I feel my heart drop. I haven't been in her room in years.

"Who's this?" She hands me a picture of Krystina, Hayden, Aubrey and I. I smile and kneel beside her. I point to Aubrey's face.