Chapter 3

~few things before i start the chapter

1, Idk where this is coming from that im abandoning the series? i wouldnt do that, i mean, i have a life too guys, no offense (sorry if i sound like a bitch saying that im just saying, i cant write 24/7)

2, i admire suggestions but i know where this is going in the series. I may throw a few suggestions that i recive in my story here and there but other than that, i got it, but thanks anyways guys ^^

for the one suggestion i got, it was that ben dies but um.. i had already planned on.. link.. sorta half dying? XD i mean, it'll seem as though... you know im not gonna spoil it XD

welp

Onward to mail!

(i... need to stop quoting the mailman from twilight princess... XD)~

(Link's POV) 

I up and left this morning. its still slightly dark outside but i can see the sunlight coming up over the hill. I walked up to lon lon and a man pushed me back.

"you stay the hell away from here" he growled at me.

"who the fuck are you?"

"none of your damn buisness. keep your mouth shut and stay here" he let go of me and ran into the stables, this man was wearing something around his face that prevented me from telling who it was.

I heard epona and the other horses crie out and then the doors to the stables flew open. Almost the exact moment they did, the lights upstairs in malons house turned on. I grabbed my blade and the horses were going insane around the Pen. i looked around and didnt see epona running around.

My triforce stung slightly as it lit up for the first time in a long while, i turned to the man and walked up to him.

"what do you plan on doing with my horse exactly?"

he just laughed

"of course, my king has requested for the red beauty. She cant possibly be the horse of such a pathetic man"

"is that so?" i asked, pretending to adjust my gloves so he could see the triforce.

a smirk played across his face.

"fight me for it mr hero of time"

"dont call me that" i asked, drawing my sword.

"Link!" Malon cried, i turned around and she was looking worried.

"Malon stay back, go try to calm the horses" Her husband looked nervous.

the man who tried to steal epona was off focus and i pushed him back with my foot and he fell against the tree, then fell against the ground.

hes out... good... I pet epona and tried to calm her but she bucked up and let out a cry, then charged away from me.

"Fuck!" malon jumped on one of the horses and went after epona, managing to wrangle her up and bring her to a hault.

I ran up to her and she was singing quietly. epona looked clam now.

"Link..."

"yes?"

"you're going to save zelda arent you? I heard what happened to her... um... be safe ok? you arent 17 anymore..."

"i know..." i said, walking up to epona.

She helped me walk epona to the barn and then she went and got the saddle and reins.

we got everything put on her and malon yawned.