A Regularly Snacking Day

"Ah that good old American burger, fries and cola. Does any sensation beat a good old patty with tomatoes, lettuce and condiments between two nice cushy buns, being enjoyed in a finely furnished hip restaurant or even in the comforts of you're own car or home? I would most scrumptiously say no, except when I am to think of the other all American treat we strive to have on the move, in parks and on the very streets of our fair cities, the wondrous tubed meat enjoyed with such tasty condiments as the phenomenal mustard, the slightly misplaced ketchup or even the odd relish! I am of course referring to the wonderfully loved hot dog?" 

"I'm not too sure about that Mr. J, but don't you think we have more important issues to deal with right, now than food debates?!" "Ah my harsh, young padowan, don't be so rash as to dismiss such culinary advances as I am currently making, or to that extent any extravagant research life presents you." "I'm not dismissing it sir, I'm just saying that this exact moment in place and time might not be the best or at all suitable for such things." "Ah... now that is precisely where you're straight forward "everything in its place and time" mentality cuts you short, my unexperienced apprentice. You must grasp all such things when they present themselves. If you fail to do so, and wait until you are ready, than you shall never again take part in such interesting prolonged tasks as I have done so now." "I guess you might be right about that Sweet Justice, in normal circumstances that is, but I would still argue that our current one is far too important to be trivialized as a secondary activity, when its very nature is life and death." "Oh if you must be such a buzz-kill, F...I...N...E... Then we will debate this after our all too important engagement! For now let's save the day for father justice and lady liberty themselves!" "That's the spirit sir! Glad to have you back!" "Of course you are, my young prodigy, but I'm finishing my burger first. Food waste is a tragedy, you know." "Aaahhh... As... you... wish... s...i...r."

Now I pledge you, reader, to understand this: Sweet Justice and his fellow young, winy companion are some of this country we call our homeland, best and brightest heroes. They keep our people safe, our fine cities as in as best a condition as possible, our children off the streets and educated, our criminals behind bars, our mad geniuses plotting against them, our national and otherwise tasty foods eaten and our fashion\ art cultures curated. They are the procurators and creators of our culture, and we are forever in their debts for all they have done for us.

At the moment they are saving the all-important American city of Boston from dr. DestroyItAll. He had unleashed his goons, armed with his own patent pending DestroyItAll super suctioning vacuums, with the disasterly plan of stealing all of the delicious foods our marvelous country has stockpiled, by sucking them from their designated places.

He unleashed his dressed in all shades of yellow thugs and sent them running mad around all the cities restaurants, cafés, diners, bakeries and super markets. Oh how dastardly to think of such traumas, as not having my food prepared for me beforehand, so as I do not attempt to waste time in preparation of something that will most likely end up horribly.

What savagery shall we have to endure if those wretched fiends succeed? Oh, the mere thought gives me severe anxiety of our future prospects. I have become increasingly glad to have our likeable heroes here to defeat the fiendish Dr. DestroyItAll.

As we previously found our heroes, Sweet Justice was inspecting that which he was saving was what it presented itself to be, and he has concurred that the burger looking things that the despised suctioneer's were snatching up, were indeed burgers. You never know with those fiends, you know.

After that our flamboyant heroes have discussed it among themselves and have decided that they were ready to strike back at Dr. DestroyItAll. Sweet Justice swooped in on all their restaurant like shenanigans, while Busty Buick ran down on the wretched super market and general store misconducts.