Chapter 2

Dedicated to another gr8 BFF of mine who was always there for me since 3rd grade <3 Thank you XXX

Start of Ch 2! It's basically explaining about Sienna's family and problems...but I think you're gonna like the next chapter!

Oh yeah, and do you like the cast I chose for this story? Vanessa Hudgens as Sienna; the older girl and the responsible one whilst Ashley Benson as Ezabelle; pretty and cheeky, just like a cheerful little sis!

Enjoy!!!!

Chapter 2

I came home and my dad was gone for a meeting with the other citizens of Evyla. Every realm has it's own ruler (With the title of Carthim; in Evyla we have Carthim Vladmir), head of the Community Building or the Minister, Deputy Minister, which is my dad, the carthim's loyal shield-bearer and accountant and the leading disinter who's in charge of the disinterested party and their actions. 

My mom is a tailor; nifty with the thread. Specifically, she sews and designs curtains, table mats and runners out of the unique reeds of the plants that grow by the Trumlend River and strengthens them with colourful threads and intricate embroidry. Mother also sews our clothes and once in a while, stitches the clothes ordered by her acquaintances. She is really skilled andf crafty, and her works are one of the best in Evyla in my opinion.

Ezabelle's mother used to work at a bazaar in Silliford, and she used to sell my mother's work, so it was profit for Ezabelle's family and us; it was a benificial business between relatives. Sadly, after Silliford's destruction from lava and with no promote to other realms, it's very hard for my mother to walk around selling goods to people on the streets. The bazaars in Evyla are not as wealthy as the ones in Silliford and Aromatis.

My brother is twenty-five and he's training to be a war disinter, so he will fight and defend for our country from foreigners and the outsiders whilst my sister is eighteen, and she's still studying with a private tutor. Schools are expensive so only Ezabelle and I go. They are shabby places, and we have lessons in huts with specialized teachers from Kryptine, the most educated realm in Harmenia. They have scholars and philosophers with resources so its not as expensive to get education there.

Right now, my family is at it's peak of crisis. My mom's tailoring business is going low, Kryptine investigators have found faults in the Community Building and they're blaming dad for the damage. Our family cannot get over the grief of Mathew joining the army, even though he's being brave and it's an honorable position. Chloe wants to become a healer as there are very few in Harmenia, but there's not enough money to get her into a university (we don't have qualified universities here, so I guess she want to go to the Real World, whith the outsiders, to study which my parents aren't exaclty keen of...). Ezabelle and I are the minorities, with my family's worry of running low on money, they are striving to keep us healthy. I wish I could help them out.