Back To School

Author's POV

"Well, good morning everyone. Welcome back to school. As usual, i am going to tell you guys about the school rules again." Sir Alex greets.

           Everyone sighed heavily and deliberately pointed out that they were too lazy to listen. While Sir Alex was explaining about the rules, most of them were playing their phone, listening to musics and talking to each other. There are actually new rules that were very important for the students, but because they are too serious on doing their own thing, they missed the information. After finish talking about the rules, then it will be the best part of the first day school for the students. Sir Alex ask them to share about their holiday while Brian and some of his friends were busy playing mobile legends in the back. They kept on laughing and shouting like crazy people. After some minutes, the class ended. Before Sir Alex get out of the class, the vice principal of the school and some of the teachers came in. The students were told to stand infront of the class without taking anything with them. That was very a very sudden occurence. All of them complained and asked why the inspection should be carried out on the first day of school.

"Wow.. looks like you bring alot of inappropriate stuff to school, huh?" Alice laugh at Karen.

"Hey.. you are also the same, but nevermind, that was just a little and those things were rubbish." Karen answered.

"Okay.. we are done with the checking and Brian, why did you bring these kind of things to school?" Asked the vice principal.

      Everyone laughed at her for being ignored by Brian who was busy playing his game.

"Brian!!" The vice principle shouted.

       He's still not answering. Andrew immediately pull of his earphone and whispered that the vice principal was talking to him. Brian then look at the vice principal and say sorry.

"It's all because of your stupid game. I actually plan to take all of your phones if you bring it start next week. But because of you, im going to confiscate your phone and also your friends phones. Teachers, please check again and take their phone if you see it."

     Everyone started to grumbled again, saying that Brian is a troublemaker and more. Brian just smiled and apologize to everyone. He promised that he would treat them foods until they get their phone back. Everyone finally stop grumbling and agree to what Brian just said. After the teachers get out of the class, the students asked why Sir Alex didn't tell them about the sudden inspection and the rules of confiscating the phone. Sir Alex smile and answer if he have told them.

"You guys are the one who was busy on your own things, weren't they James?"

      James laugh and agree with Sir Alex. All of them are now grumbling against James for not telling them about it. James then told them that if he tell them about the information, everyone will just ignore him.

"So it's not because of me guys.. then, i wouldn't have to treat you guys anymore, YEAHH.. i'm free." Continued Brian.

"NOO!!, you have promised that you will treat us.. you can't take it back, be gentleman Brian.." reply Karen.

"FINEE..i shouldn't say anything just now.." said Brian.