Break Up 💔

Author's POV

It did not last long. James started to ignore everything Alice have said and what she did. At last, James plan to break up with Alice because it's getting bored and he really did it. Alice knows that this will happen before they break up, but she still loves him. She cries the whole day laying in her bed with so many rolls of tissues all around her. Only her bestfriend, Karen could make her stay relax. Then eveything get back to normal until James started to get closer to Felice. After Alice notice about that, she started to cry again. Even Karen can't, her best friend can't calm Alice down.

Brian, a friend Alice has known for years, decided to offer Alice something that can give advantage to both Brian and Alice.

"Hey, you okay?" Brian approach Alice who is still crying.

"Go away Brian." Alice said.

"Listen Alice, i'm here not to calm you down. I'm here to offer you something." Brian holds Alice's hands as he sits closer to her.

"You might don't like this, but you might like it too. This is my plan, we pretend to be a couple infront of everyone especially James. You can have your revenge with this. So, do you agree?" Brian looked Alice who is bending her head down.

"It will benefits me, but not you Brian. You won't get anything from this. You still want to do this?" Alice asked as she lifted her head up and looked at Brian.

"Umm..yea" Brian answers again while giving Alice a big smile and their revenge start.

After a few weeks, Alice begin to like Brian because of his kindness and attention to her, and she has no longer think about James. Time flies. One day, there is an accident that is very defensive. Alice's father died in a fire accident. As a result, Alice finally decided to quit school and return to her hometown with her mother to continue her life. Brian is very worried about Alice who has not come for several days. A few minutes later, the teacher came to the class and said that Alice was no longer at school. Everyone was surprised especially Brian. He immediately find out where Alice lived by asking them to James. After knowing it, he rushes to Alice home. After he arrived at Alice house, he asked the people who live nearby to make sure it was Alice's home. They said that Alice had gone to her hometown because of personal problems. After hearing all of that, Brian felt guilty. He hestitated if he is the one who made Alice to be like that. The next day, Brian told Alice's good friend who is Karen and her ex, James about it. They were also shock after knowing it. Because of this incident, Brian felt so lonely because Alice who usually made his day full of spirit and happiness now no longer beside him. Eventhough Alice has gone, Brian remains faithful to Alice.