Dream

James's POV
I started following Alice everytime after school, everyday was fine until she finally realised, until she saw me, until she found out...

"Who are you? You follow me from school don't you? Are you a stalker?" Alice who saw my shadow asked me.

I took off my hat to show her my face.

"James??"

I could see her shock expression.

"I'm sorry Alice, i don't mean to follow you around. I'm not a stalker ,i swear!" I said, trying to escape from her suspicion. Alice laugh out after i apologize.

"You can't lie to me, James." She shows me a picture of myself infront of the school gate, i was really surprised that i couldn't even move.

She then explain that she actually knew everything, she just pretend to act as if she was very shock. I have no choice but to admit what i did everyday after school. I didn't tell her the reason, i don't think i could. Alice has caught my eye since i entered high school, that is the reason. One year passed, times flies fast. I talked to myself after i recalled my memories with Alice.

-Plak

Alice hit my shoulder, waking me up from my peaceful sleep.

"Wake up!" She hits me again, harder this time, forcing me to wake up.

"Okay, why?" I look into her eyes and asked her.

"Can you help me with these, please?" She pointed her ten pages homework from the math class.

"That's a piece of cake, just go and ask Karen. She can do it." I said fiercely.

"Karen can't do this, that's why i ask you, c'mon, help us with this ok?"

I don't care and just get back to sleep. I woke up from my sleep when i saw Alice right infront of me, with her homeworks beside her. She didn't do any of it. I was shocked. As i get back to the reality world after my beautiful dream, i help her with her homework silently, trying hard not to wake her up. I immediately go to the toilet and wash my face, after finishing her 10 pages of homeworks. When i get back from the toilet, i notice that Alice was not there anymore. She was sittinh at her own sit and discussing the maths homework with Karen happily. When i enter the class, she ran to my place and kept on saying that she was very thankful to me. I then reply her with a big smile. I look at her smile everyday which makes me fell in love deeper with her. Pretending to wait for my friends while i was actually waiting them only to see how Alice is doing. But at last, she knows everything about my true feelings toward her. Since that, we got closer and finally i decided to confess my feeling to her. After going home time, i drag her along with me. I then confess it to her and she accept it. I was really happy that i couldn't even sleep at night. We sit together during lunch. I send her home everyday, and we hang out every weekends. But over the time...