Unexpected Reunion

Author's POV
        A few years later, James and Alice meet again, but they do not know each other. At that time, they wanted to apply for a job to become a lawyer.

         A few months later, Brian also applied for a job in the same place but he applied to become a prosecutor. The three of them often meet in the place, but none of them know each other. One day, Alice is appointed to work with prosecutor Brian. Alice is no longer a lawyer, but works for the prosecutor. It's been a month since Alice got the job.         

       At the time, it was unexpected that James liked Alice and she knew it. He always went looking for Alice and told her to go back to work as a lawyer. Alice does not want to accept his love for fear of the past. But since James promised to keep it and be faithful to her, Alice accepted it. "You promised, don't you?" Alice asked to confirm. "Yes!" James replied happily and earnestly. Shortly thereafter, Alice's friend approached her. "Alicee !!" Jennifer ran toward Alice in a rush. "What's up?" Alice wanted to know. "Just now, I saw your boyfriend walking with another woman, hugging her and holding her hand." You mean James is having an affair?" Alice asked in surprise. "Yeah." Alice immediately phoned James, but he did not pick it up. She was forced to wait until the next day. But a moment later, James called Alice. He asks if Alice is okay and apologizes for not picking up her phone because he is busy. After hearing it, Alice asked James to meet up at the playground.

            When James arrives at the playground, he sees Alice, who is swinging himself to the sky. With a small step, James walks toward Alice and startles him. Alice shouted. James laughed with joy while Alice said nothing. Seeing her so, James stopped laughing. "Alice, why are you?" asked James, feigning anxiety. Alice stands up. "Is this real?" James is surprised and asks "What do you mean ? "Is this your real feeling for me? You think this is all a joke?" James smiled and patted Alice on the shoulder "No Alice, this is not a joke, I really like you, I'm serious." "Say the truth .. Do you like other girls? I know everything, I just want you to confess to me." "What do you mean? Confess what? There's nothing I keep from you." "Who did you go with this afternoon?" "I was at home this afternoon and Whom can i go if its not with you?" James replied, scratching his head. "Should you lie to me?" Jennifer told me that she saw you mingling with other girls. "Maybe he saw the wrong person, or maybe he saw the same person as me, he might know me as someone else." Connect James. "Do you think you can lie to me? I have proof of it all, I have to show the video to you ,do you want to see it? You are not ashamed of it, you promised me to remain faithful to me, but where is that promise? Alice replied angrily. "Calm Alice ... well I confess. I'm sorry for that." "You think saying sorry is enough? Let's break up.You're so similar to someone I know.That guy broke up with me and approached another girl.His name is James, same as you. I think everyone who has the name 'James' behaves like this. After she shouted at james, Alice just walk away and pretend that never talk to James. "Aghhhhh... " James shouted...!!

         Moments later, Brian appeared. "Aliceee !! Brian runs toward Alice and hugs her." Alice, it's nice to see you again. And James, it's nice to see you again. "Brian said." Prosecutor Brian? " Alice was so suprised to see Brian suddenlly appeared so do James. "Alice...James..don't you guys remember???" said Brian. "We were friend before, we have already known each other since long time ago." Alice and James still abit confused. "what do you mean by friend before?"asked Alice. "I accidentally heard your conversation between you and James, its reminds me something."