Murder

Brian's POV

       I'm glad that Alice wants to join my firm. She wants to stay away from me at first,but work is still work. I had to find the killer to get it done. After a few days, they catch someone who was accused a killer of the chef. This time, Alice was choosen to be the lawyer. I want to help Alice for interogation.

     "Hey... you do not have to accompany me for this, it's so embarrassing." Alice said lecturing me.

     "All i wanted to do is to look after you, this man is accused a killer, so you have to be careful." I answers.

     Alice finally agreed. We both rush to interview the person. "So.. your name is Leo, isn't it?" Asked Alice. "Yes, I am." Answers Leo. In the interview we asked him why he wanted to choose Alice as his lawyer. Then, he said that he was not a murder but he was accused of being a murderer. He does not know what to do so he chooses Alice to be his lawyer. It was because Alice herself had been accused like that, and Alice must have felt what it was like to be accused of it. He believes Alice must know how to get rid of it. "Do not trust such a person, Alice." I connected. "No, he has the same case as me, he is not the culprit, we have to save him." I can only be silent and follow her, but the person looks suspicious. Finally in the trial, I tried to help Alice to win them. Karen is the one who become the prosecutors. So, it's not hard to beat her. When prosecutor Karen was talking, I looked at the audience and saw a man who did not seem happy if the perpetrator was released. When this first trial ended, I rushes out of the courtroom and approached the man.

      "Hi, what is your name?" I asked.

      "Richard," he said.

      "Well, Mr. Richard, You did not look happy at the trial, did you have any realtionship with Leo?" I wondered.

       "No, I am a policeman, so I just want to make sure something."

       "Oh you are a cop? Well then, this is my number, please contact me if you get anything about this."

       "Yeah."

       "Well then, see you later."

       The person seems to be able to help. Finally, the second trial was held. I'm still trying hard to protect Leo, in the end we won and Leo was free to go back to his life.

Author's POV

       After Leo got out the court, he immediately called Richard and told him to meet him in his parking lot. "Hey, why you don't check it well? You purposely did it? Did you purposely did it to get me into prison?" Leo asked firmly while hitting Richard." "It wasn't intended, I promise that i won't make a mistake again." Richard answered with fear. Days passed. Brian and Alice keep on playing. And because Alice has no place to live, Brian makes a room in his firm for Alice, which means they live together. Not long afterwards, Brian declared his love for Alice.

      "Alice, Actually I like you and I've kept this for years, the plan we made, actually also because of me. For the sake of that plan, we can be together. I have liked you since childhood Alice, so will you accept it ?" Brian asked confidently.

     "I'll tell you the answer tomorrow morning okay? bye! Night .." Alice replied with a sigh and nervous. Not again... said Alice in her heart.