1

Lauren

I laid in bed and watched Jay as he slept. He's been working so hard lately but I'm proud of him. He took over his dad's law firm last month since he unexpectedly passed away due to cancer. It's been hard for everyone but we're taking it one day at a time. Jay can be a little antisocial at times but I understand so I give him his space.

"Why you watching me?" Jay spoke but kept his eyes close

"I can't look at my husband?" I smiled

"You a creep." He laughed and rolled over.

"Whatever. You want breakfast?" I got out of bed

"Yea. Come sit on my face."

"Be serious."

"I am serious." He licked his lips

"Im going to make breakfast."

Jay jumped up and picked me up before I could open the door.

"Put me down." I laughed

He flipped me upside down so now I was eye level with his dick.

"Jayy. Put me down."

He ignored me and tightened his grip making sure I didn't fall. He took my clit into his mouth and slowly flicked his tongue across it.

I bit my bottom lip and my eyes landed on his print showing through his boxers. I pulled them down and wasted no time taking him into my mouth.

"Shit." He lowly groaned

We were interrupted by banging on the door.

"Mommy!" Dakota yelled. "Daddy! Maaaaaaa! Mommy!" He began to whine

"Damn. We were so close." Jay flipped me around before putting me on my feet.

I opened the door as Jay walked into the bathroom and Dakota attached himself to my leg.

"Such a mama's boy." Jay laughed

"Leave my baby alone." I began to brush my teeth.

"You need to stop letting him walk around here with this pacifier too." He bent down and took it out of his mouth and walked into the bedroom.

Dakota fell onto the floor and began to cry.

"Oh my god." I sighed

"He not getting it back. He's too damn big to be walking around with that thing."

"I know that Jay but its not that easy."

"Yes it is. You just give them what they want. I bet he won't get it back today. And I know where the other one is. I'm hiding that one too."

Jay came back into the bathroom and stopped me from picking Kody up.

"Don't pick him up. He gotta stop all that crying too."

"He's two."

"I don't care." He shrugged "He'll stop."

I watched as Kody threw a tantrum on the floor.

"Can you just give it back." I sighed

"Nah. He good." Jay picked him up, making him stand. "Stop all this whining." He talked to Kody.

I walked into the kitchen and got out everything I needed to make breakfast. I decided to make pancakes, eggs and bacon.

"Can I help?" Lyric walked up behind me

"Sure."

She ran over to the table and grabbed a chair, dragging it back to the counter.

"Do I have to go to school today?"

"Yes you do but today is Friday so no school tomorrow."

"Can't I just stay home?"

"Nope. Mommy has an interview today. You're going to school and Kody is going to daycare."

"What's an interview?"

"It's like a meeting you go to when you want a job."

"Oh. What kind of job?" She asked as she slowly mixed the eggs

This girl and her thousands of questions.

"Yea. What kind of job?" Jay leaned against the doorway.

"It's just a receptionist position at a fashion designer's office."

"But I told you that you didn't need to work."

"Ok and I'm thankful for that but you been working so hard trying to support us, I just thought I would help you out a little bit. And besides, I don't like just sitting around all day. It makes me feel lazy."

"Lyric, can you go play for a minute so mommy and daddy can talk?" He helped her off of the chair and she ran down the hall.

"Why are you being like this?"

"Like what?" He sat in the chair. "We had an agreement that I would work and you would stay home. I give ya'll everything you ask for. I don't need help with anything."

"I understand that but you're working more than you were before. More clients, more late nights. I just wanted you to be able to get a break."

"I don't need a break. I got it. It's no need for you to go."

"But I am."

"Ok." He nodded. "You grown, I can't make you not go." He walked into the living room.

I sighed and walked behind him.

"It's cool." He sat on the couch. "I support your decision." He smiled "I'm your husband. I can't control your every move. I wish you wouldn't but it's up to you."

~~~~~~
Please note that this is the sequel to my book 'Phat Girl'. If you have not read that first, go back and read that!

Copyright © 2018
ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED
This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any Unauthorized reprint or use of the material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any forms or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any informational storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/publisher.

This book is a work of fiction. This is a product of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously, and are not to be construed as real.