Chapter 3

LATE THAT NIGHT..

I walk through the house door holding the dog bundled up in my jacket.
"RUH!!.."
"No! Stop!" I whisper loudly.
"Please..." I say gently.
"Rup." He quietly barks.
"I'll take that as a OK" I whisper to myself.

I walk into my room with Charles, sit him down, and make him a little house of torn up cardboard boxes and a old blanket underneath my bed. He crawls in and lays down..
"Your welcome." I say to him.
I lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling.."that girl..is she an angel? Soft pink lips...radiant skin tone..No blemish in sight! How, where, when did she come from? Out of state? Out of Japan?? Hmm..I wonder what her face feels like..I want to caress it so bad! What's wrong with me..thinking she would want to be with a guy like me..I'm not even close to her level ."
*whimper
"Yeah what is it?" I ask expecting an answer.
*whines
"Want some food?
"Bark!"
"Ok..ok shhhh!!"
I quietly walk my way down the stairs, trying not to wake mother or Mizuki-Chan(My brother).

I get to the fridge a get out last night's leftovers..pork roast
"Adonee-Chan!" I nearly fall dead.
"The fuck you doing up?!" Says Mizuki
"Uh I was hungry.." I say acting tired.

Mizuki-Chan is 3 years older than I am..and he's always been stronger..

"Well shouda' fuckn' ate 'for ya got home dipwad!" He says angering me.
"Well if you'd quit taking my damn money, maybe I would!" I say, about to explode.
"Alright" he says,"you got a point..I'll let you off with a warning since I'm tired.."
SMACK!!
".." I try to speak."why am I treated like this? He hit me..if koziwae was here she'd laugh out loud at me.."
"That's your warning dipshit." He walks away saying..

(Part 5 coming!!!)