Chapter 11

"It's pretty outside today." Says Koziwae happily.

"Rup!!" Barks Charles.
"Charles agrees!" I say laughing.
The roses in her yard shine in the sun. Glistening in the breeze. Perfect rows of red everywhere. I can see Koziwae taking in the suns rays. "She Is so pretty, I can't stop staring at her..from her perfectly shaped legs to her curled red and blue hair."
"It's beautiful" I say.
"Yes they are." She says gesturing to the roses.
"I meant you are." She looks at me, and I fall into her multicolored eyes. She blushes.
"I got to go somewhere I'll be back in about 2 hours, okay sugar?" She says gently.
"Ok, please take care ok?" I kiss her.
"I will!!" She says excitedly.
"See ya sugar!" She says walking to the car.

She gets into the car and leaves, waving goodbye. I watch her pull out the driveway and drive out the brick fences gate.

I start to feel empty..without her, I'm lonely. I hug myself and say she's coming back soon.

"Hayo Adonee-Chan!" Says a beautiful voice from behind me.
I turn to see a girl standing in the roses.

She's the same height I am, tan, and very pretty. Wearing a black and white maids outfit with a little bit more cleavage than usual. Matter of fact too much!

"Uh hi? Do I know you?" I say clueless.
"Oh me? I'm your Succubus!!" She says filled with joy.
"Wait your..!?"
"Your Succubus cutie-pie!" She interrupts.
"Ahh uh I'm taken!!" I say trying to send her away.
"Ha! By her!" She says to me disgustingly. "She's nothing compared to me!!" She tries to kiss me but I push her away.
"You can't get rid of me Adonee." She says smiling, and starts to take off her clothes.
"Leave those on!" I say defensively. "I belong to one person and one person only, and she belongs to me!"
"Aww your, what should I say...In LOVE!" She says sarcastically and giggles. "When I get done fucking you..you won't even remember who she is!"

The door to the house slings open and out come Tizpora and Zora.

"What are you doing here.." says Tizpora.
"Oh me? I'm here to bring my hubby home!" She giggles.
"No your leaving...now!" Zora raises her fist in anger, and a ball of light starts to form at the base of her knuckles.
"Ok ok I see I'm not wanted..." she starts to fly away. "You will be mine Adonne-Chan!" She leaves my sight.
"Are you ok!?" They run up to me asking.
"Yes I'm fine.." I say.

"Well..that was weird."

(Part 13 coming)