Chapter 8

That morning I wake up looking into her beautiful eyes.

"Morning Senpai!" She says teasing.
"H-hey don't call me that!!" I say blushing.
"Aww do you not like it when I call you senpai?" She teases.
"I mean yeah but.."

She kisses me and we get up and sit down on her couch..holding each other.

"My parents are coming home today." She says calmly.
"I'd better go then.." I say.
"No! I mean..don't please.. stay...with me please" she begs. "I'm sorry if I sound selfish.."
"Are you sure your parents are gonna like me?" I ask. "And I like this selfish."
"Ok first of all technically they are not my parents, their guardians. Sent from the Heavens to protect me." She says.
"So they have p-powers?" I ask worried that they might hurt or kill me.
"Yes but they can't use them unless there is a threat." She says reassuring me.
"Oh ok good.."

At about 3 pm her "parents" show up.

"Hey Zenna!" Says the..wait their both women?! This one is taller with blue hair and blue eyes.
"Hey Zora!!!!" Says koziwae.
"Hey darling!"Says the other one, this one shorter with red eyes and red hair.
"Konnichiwa Tizpora!" She says.

They both look at me at the same time.

"Who's this Zen...I mean Koziwae!" Zora says surprised and correcting her self.
"Zora..this is Adonee-Chan." She says.
"Well isn't he cute!!!"
"Now I'm in for it!"
"Does he know?" Asks Tizpora.
"He found out last night!" Koziwae says filled with joy.

"I'm still surprised at the fact that a Angel wants to be with me...I mean what do I have to offer?" I think.

(Part 10 coming soon)