Chapter 13

The next day we started practicing how to change back into human form. And today Koziwae or Princess Zenna was going to show me her true form..

"Here's the trick" she said holding my hands in hers. "Put your hands into fist, and squeeze them while thinking of the most fun time you've ever had!"
"Ok ok..I got this.." I say trying to concentrate.
After a few minutes of this I said "I can't do it it's too hard!!"
"Aww sugar..like I said earlier you got to find your thing.." She said "how about I show you my true form..that would help right?"
"Yes!..I mean yeah." I say excitedly.
"Ok...here we go." She takes a deep breath in.

A ball of light forms at the top of her head, covering her in no time. And again you could hear trumpets and singing as it was happening..the light ball starts to shrink until there is nothing left but this speck of light on her..

"Holy.." I say in dismay.

You could see her now, staff in hand standing in front of me within beautiful golden crown floating above her head. Every thing about her has changed..her hair was now white as snow, she had a paler but more attractive skin tone than before, she was wearing gorgeous body armor, but still showing parts that her other clothes did.

She was a warrior/princess/high school girl..

And she was all mine..

(After this will be another chapter but it's possible that it's the last one in this series...unless anyone wants more I'm always open for suggestions.. thanks guys and stay kawaii!!)