"Regret"

I Walked In The House Feeling Upset. Nicole Was On The Couch Watching Love And Hip-Hop.. Talking To Katrina. "Oh No The Fuck She Didn't.. Girl If That Was  Me I Woulda Box That Hoe!.. You Just Saw That?...DAAAYYYMMM!

I Chuckled At The Way She Was Acting. When She Saw Me Her Face Lit Up And She Got Off The Phone. "Hey Love Where You Been?" , She Said While Wrapping Her Arms Around My Waist. "Umm Just At Princeton House", I Said Trying Not To Look In Her Eyes. "Oh Ok" She Said. I Sat On The Couch And She Sat On My Lap. "I Missed You", She Said While Kissing My Neck. After A While Of Teasing She Lead Me To Her Bedroom. She Must Of Had Seen The Look On My Face Because Her Face Suddenly Changed. "What's Wrong ?" ,She Asked Curiously. "Um Nothing Babe" I Said While Continuing To Kiss Her Neck.
She Slightly Pushed Me Away And Made Me Look At Her.
"Babe Somethings Bothering You We Don't Have To Do Anything Tonight" She Climbed On My Back And Started Massaging My Back. "What You Need Is A Good Massage" She Whispered Into My Ear And Kissed My Cheek. "Thanks Babe That Feels Good .. My Baby Got Skills. I Said Smiling. After She Massaged Me She Layed On My Chest. "Chresanto?" "Yes Love". "I Know I Don't Tell You This Very Often But I Love You"
"I Love You Too", I Said While Kissing Her . She Fell Asleep And I Kissed Her Forehead. I Thought To Myself "Man I Really Have Fucked Up".