"Old Times Sake"

I Made My Way To The Front Desk And Cleared My Throat.
???: Hi Can I Help You.?
Nicole: Uh Yea I'm Nicole... The Person Who Is Supposed To Be The Costume Designer.
???: Oh Yeah! Come On In.. Anyways I'm Tony.
We Shook Hands And He Led Me Inside. Kids Of Almost All Ages Were Dancing..They Looked Amazing! We Everyone Saw They All Ran Up Saying Stuff "Omg It's Really Her" Or "Nicole Nicole Please Take A Picture With Me!!" We Was All Feeling The Love Until Some Tall But FIONEE Ass Man Came Up.
"What Y'all Doing?, I Ain't Say Take A Break Now All Yall Get Back And Start From The Beginning." The Kids All Groaned, Some Even Smacked They Teeth. And I Heard "Man This Nigga Here Be Blowin It!" I Chuckled. The Man Smiled And Spoke To Me.
??Aye Yo Wassup I'm Chresanto.
*SHIT.! I Thought.. It Really Was This Nigga! All Of A Sudden Butterfiles Came And I Thought About The Old Us.. Ah Hell!*
Nicole: You Don't Even Remember Me Huh?
Chresanto: Uh You Look Familiar.. Wait Nicole??!
Nicole: Yeah It's Me Same Ole Nicki.. I said And Laughed.
Next Thing I Knew He Engulfed Me In A Huge Hug... I Felt His Abs Press Against Me And I Gotta Admit That Ish Turned Me On ;)
Chresanto: How You Been?? Son I Missed You Like Crazy We Gotta Do Lunch What Do You Say?
Nicole: Uhhh Ion Know I Mean I Gotta Do The Costumes And All
Chresanto: Please Do It For Big Daddy:)
*Did This Nigga Just Say Big Daddy? Was He Flirting With Me? I Know I'm Sexy But Damn Already?? We Just Saw Each Other For The First Time In Years..*
Nicole: Ight For Old Times Sake
Chresanto: Yea For Old Time Sake, He Smiled.
We Dapped Each Other And I Got To Work.. I Actually Couldn't Wait For The "Old Times Sake" Date. ;)